Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Damn son.

1631222262618.png

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Isn’t this your car too? Test fit or are you getting old and want the docile sounds more often😂

While all this is true it’s for a local haha. He’s coming tonight for installation, I just used my car for mock up since the weld fixture isn’t made for the Valved version and clearances are REALLY tight.

I switched which way the muffler overlaps from the first one I built and gained room above the muffler, & used a 1D bend rather than pie cuts. I’m happy with how it came out & definitely want one for my own car someday…just not too soon because 24 hours of labor

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Nope, just FMIC for the R. I haven’t had a local R here for development.

All the guys who own more than one car and are willing to leave it a few days are unreasonably far away I guess.
Should have dropped mine off after it broke. Hasn’t run since may, could have helped with fitting.

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
Nope, just FMIC for the R. I haven’t had a local R here for development.

All the guys who own more than one car and are willing to leave it a few days are unreasonably far away I guess.

If you weren't on the opposite coast I'd leave you my AWD wagon (same as an R pretty much) for as long as you wanted. Now it just sits in the garage.

cbenjes

Go Kart Newbie
Had the valves cleaned yesterday at NGP. They said they weren't that bad, probably what you would expect at 91,000 miles. 80% of my driving has been highway, and I've always used either Motul or Liqui Moly in the engine, and a mixture of Shell V-Power and ROFO 93 Octane in the tank since new. No pictures, but I can tell the car is smoother with a little better throttle response. I think it breathes better. Glad that is out of the way. I had my Mk6 valves cleaned at 100,000K miles and they were pretty bad, so to me it seems that VW has made some improvements with the direct injected carbon buildup.

SPLR337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019/1997 GTI
Installed new rotors and iSweep IS2000 pads, gave it a wash.