GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
To be fair, I don't know if he's a right wing religious zealot. I only know that he doesn't have the right numbers to add up.
They are from the CDC, check for yourself. If you "know".

torga

Autocross Champion
They are from the CDC, check for yourself. If you "know".

I'm not contesting the validity of each number by itself -- I know they're correct. I'm only contesting how you're adding them up, since you've got no idea how much they overlap. They clearly will not add up straight across because some folks who have had COVID and recovered have also gotten a vaccine. And some people who have gotten a vaccine, had COVID after the fact. Yet you incorrectly added the numbers straight across.

There's no argument here, because none of us know how much those numbers overlap. I'm only pointing out an objective error.

npace

Autocross Champion
I'm not contesting the validity of each number by itself -- I know they're correct. I'm only contesting how you're adding them up, since you've got no idea how much they overlap. They clearly will not add up straight across because some folks who have had COVID and recovered have also gotten a vaccine. And some people who have gotten a vaccine, had COVID after the fact. Yet you incorrectly added the numbers straight across.

There's no argument here, because none of us know how much those numbers overlap. I'm only pointing out an objective error.
True, but we are also not accounting for the number of children under 12, immune compromised individuals, and anyone else who can't or shouldn't get the vaccine. Just children under 12 is close to 50 million, so there's that.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
You'll never convince right wing religious zealots of anything. It's a waste of time.

And yet, this thread has been going on for 420 days with over 54,000 comments trying to do just that.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
true but for all sides. However if we didn't have the extremists I am going to guess the post count would be < 4 digits

Turbongr

Ready to race!
It's exhausting proving these dudes wrong time and time again, only for it to go straight through one ear and out the other. Why do I even bother with this thread?

If it makes any difference I enjoy it. Helps me fill some down time.

That being said I couldn't actually DO it. It's exhausting enough just wading through the BS for the occasional chuckle. Unreals transformation from mild mannered moderate with some questions to yelling about the "libs" and "sleepy Joe" comes to mind. Lol.

Keep up the good work all....

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion

Well, I am doing it even though I said I wouldn't...

Current reported infections and deaths via google

41.6 million infections

667,000 deaths
1631813131994.png

https://www.google.com/search?q=cur...rome..69i57.4957j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Number of cases and deaths that go unreported according to the CDC

1631813215249.png

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/burden.html
Number of people in the US considered fully vaccinated 179,695,287
1631813784241.png

https://www.google.com/search?q=cur...rome..69i57.7269j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Total number of current reported US residents 333,336,637

1631813849591.png

https://www.google.com/search?q=Cur...rome..69i57.5813j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

- 41,2000,000 cases reported multiplied by the 4.2 is 173,040,000 people assumed to be infected with COVID in the United States
- 667,000 deaths reported multiplied by the 1.3 is 867,100 people assumed dead from COVID in the United States
- 867,100 divided by 173,040,000 is an assumed mortality rate of those infected of .50 percent
-173,040,000 minus the number who died 867,100 is 172,172,900 assumed people who have been infected and recovered from COVID
- 179,695,287 is the number reported as fully vaccinated plus the number of people who have been infected and recovered from COVID 172,172,900 is a total of 351,868,187 assumed people who are in a good position to combat COVID reinfection. It goes without saying we have those who have been infected and vaccinated which can lead to a larger number but that number is unknown and is common sense.
- 351,868,187 minus the 333,336,637 reported population of the population can lead us to assume that number is 18,531,550 but again we already know that is a far reach in assumption as we really do not know.

What we do know from the numbers from the sources provided is we should be in a rather good spot to stop all this insanity with COVID coming from our government. If not then the numbers provided by our "trusted" sources is way off and we are back to who do we trust in this entire situation which further reinforces the lack of trust in our government.

Edie: Peer review and correction (COVID sanity to COVID insanity)

Last edited:

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
For the record, the wild spike proteins don't fuse cells

Yeah when someone claims the wild spike doesn't fuse cells, then when faced with evidence that it does says this:

Again, this article is only talking about wild Cov2.

Great work there. There's no point in being moderate or nice with these type of people. They're a drain on society.

The civil war can't come soon enough.