GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
1631805690066.png

zrickety

The Fixer

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
If you can tell us how much your first two numbers overlap, then you've got a point. Until then, these are just numbers that don't add up straight across.
Oh lawd, it is simple. We have as many, if not more, residents who are in a position to handle COVID according to data provided by the CDC yet we are still fear mongering the public. Time to get over it people.

Agree the numbers don't add up yet this is the information our government is providing us and placing requirements on the public.

torga

Autocross Champion
Oh lawd, it is simple. We have as many, if not more, residents who are in a position to handle COVID according to data provided by the CDC yet we are still fear mongering the public. Time to get over it people.

Agree the numbers don't add up yet this is the information our government is providing us and placing requirements on the public.

So it's not as simple as you think. Got it.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
So it's not as simple as you think. Got it.
It is simple, you just didn't get it and if you can't get it I'm not waisting the time to explain it. I have watched the back and forth between you and unreal and frankly I do not have the patience.

torga

Autocross Champion
It is simple, you just didn't get it and if you can't get it I'm not waisting the time to explain it. I have watched the back and forth between you and unreal and frankly I do not have the patience.
Whatever helps you sleep at night, man.

torga

Autocross Champion
You'll never convince right wing religious zealots of anything. It's a waste of time.

To be fair, I don't know if he's a right wing religious zealot. I only know that he doesn't have the right numbers to add up.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It was never a conspiracy, your inability to understand what it meant created a conspiracy.

Agenda 21 - promote sanitation, clean drinking water, access to food, electricity, education, Healthcare to stabilize the population in developing countries.

Zrickey- OMG, they're depopulating the planet with vaccines.

No, you're just stupid.

Last edited: