GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
What we do know from the numbers from the sources provided is we should be in a rather good spot to stop all this sanity with COVID coming from our government. If not then the numbers provided by our "trusted" sources is way off and we are back to who do we trust in this entire situation which further reinforces the lack of trust in our government.
I mean, I know what I think you meant to type, but could it have been a Freudian slip?

torga

Autocross Champion
Well, I am doing it even though I said I wouldn't...

Current reported infections and deaths via google

41.6 million infections

667,000 deaths
View attachment 225574
https://www.google.com/search?q=cur...rome..69i57.4957j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Number of cases and deaths that go unreported according to the CDC

View attachment 225576
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/burden.html
Number of people in the US considered fully vaccinated 179,695,287
View attachment 225577
https://www.google.com/search?q=cur...rome..69i57.7269j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Total number of current reported US residents 333,336,637

View attachment 225578
https://www.google.com/search?q=Cur...rome..69i57.5813j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

- 41,2000,000 cases reported multiplied by the 4.2 is 173,040,000 people assumed to be infected with COVID in the United States
- 667,000 deaths reported multiplied by the 1.3 is 867,100 people assumed dead from COVID in the United States
- 867,100 divided by 173,040,000 is an assumed mortality rate of those infected of .50 percent
-173,040,000 minus the number who died 867,100 is 172,172,900 assumed people who have been infected and recovered from COVID
- 179,695,287 is the number reported as fully vaccinated plus the number of people who have been infected and recovered from COVID 172,172,900 is a total of 351,868,187 assumed people who are in a good position to combat COVID reinfection. It goes without saying we have those who have been infected and vaccinated which can lead to a larger number but that number is unknown and is common sense.
- 351,868,187 minus the 333,336,637 reported population of the population can lead us to assume that number is 18,531,550 but again we already know that is a far reach in assumption as we really do not know.

What we do know from the numbers from the sources provided is we should be in a rather good spot to stop all this sanity with COVID coming from our government. If not then the numbers provided by our "trusted" sources is way off and we are back to who do we trust in this entire situation which further reinforces the lack of trust in our government.

All this math only to make the same error again. If we have number X of vaccinated people and number Y of infected/recovered, but some fraction of X includes some fraction of Y, then the resulting number will always be lower than X+Y, not higher. That's basic algebra. Everything you're doing up until this point is reasonable and sound. We can't say how much the total amount of people with a degree of resistance is without knowing how many people that have been infected/recovered also got a vaccine.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
This mayo grilled cheese
20210916_125407.jpg

torga

Autocross Champion
Yeah when someone claims the wild spike doesn't fuse cells, then when faced with evidence that it does says this:

I will admit I was wrong in that case. I'm still right that there's no evidence that vaccine-induced spike causes the same damage as wild spike. But I'm not getting back into it with you. Neither of us know when to quit, so I'm making the decision for us.

zrickety

The Fixer

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
All this math only to make the same error again. If we have number X of vaccinated people and number Y of infected/recovered, but some fraction of X includes some fraction of Y, then the resulting number will always be lower than X+Y, not higher. That's basic algebra. Everything you're doing up until this point is reasonable and sound. We can't say how much the total amount of people with a degree of resistance is without knowing how many people that have been infected/recovered also got a vaccine.
You are a little pretentious ass aren't you? I am done with your games, just as bad as greta but again, thanks for concluding the obvious in an attempt to add some value, which you did not.

torga

Autocross Champion
You are a little pretentious ass aren't you? I am done with your games, just as bad as greta but again, thanks for concluding the obvious in an attempt to add some value, which you did not.

Cheers.

zrickety

The Fixer
I will admit I was wrong in that case. I'm still right that there's no evidence that vaccine-induced spike causes the same damage as wild spike. But I'm not getting back into it with you. Neither of us know when to quit, so I'm making the decision for us.
Isn't the whole idea of the vaccine that the spike protein mimics the virus so your body will fight it?? Do you really think there is a spike protein that doesn't cause damage? Let's follow this to the obvious conclusion...

torga

Autocross Champion
Isn't the whole idea of the vaccine that the spike protein mimics the virus so your body will fight it?? Do you really think there is a spike protein that doesn't cause damage? Let's follow this to the obvious conclusion...

Now, I did not say doesn't cause damage. I said doesn't cause the same damage. We know that there are some nonzero number of potential ill effects from the vaccine.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion

If you're wrong on the simple concepts, isn't there a high likelihood you're also going to be wrong on the more complex topics you've tried to debate? Think about it. If someone fails arithmetic they're probably not going to best someone at geometry.

And yes I did notice your usual play on semantics again. I never claimed the mRNA spike induced the same damage. I already admitted it does not when we discussed the 3 fold increased risk of myocarditis vs whatever it was for the wild. Informing you that it does not fuse cells would also imply it's not as damaging. However, it is still cytotoxic (my only argument), even if it is not as cytotoxic as the wild. And again, it becomes increasingly more dangerous the more you boost.

Don't tap out while still spewing bs.

torga

Autocross Champion
If you're wrong on the simple concepts, isn't there a high likelihood you're also going to be wrong on the more complex topics you've tried to debate? Think about it. If someone fails arithmetic they're probably not going to best someone at geometry.

And yes I did notice your usual play on semantics again. I never claimed the mRNA spike induced the same damage. I already admitted it does not when we discussed the 3 fold increased risk of myocarditis vs whatever it was for the wild. Informing you that it does not fuse cells would also imply it's not as damaging. However, it is still cytotoxic (my only argument), even if it is not as cytotoxic as the wild. And again, it becomes increasingly more dangerous the more you boost.

Don't tap out while still spewing bs.

I know that you never claimed that the mRNA spike doesn't induce the same damage. You called them dangerous, and they can be. But then you tried to prove that mRNA spike is dangerous by only providing sources that prove that wild spike is dangerous. Do you see why we got lost in the sauce? I've tried to make this point multiple times before, but you just push past it and kept talking about wild spike, all while I provided evidence that mRNA spike doesn't behave the same way as wild spike. That's why I'm done, because you don't listen.

zrickety

The Fixer

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
I know that you never claimed that the mRNA spike doesn't induce the same damage.

Then why are you claiming you were right about something that was never being debated? This is what pisses me off about you. You have no business questioning anyone else when you constantly say stupid shit like this.

As to your other point, I explained to you what the differences are between the two. I explained how both behave within the body. So, no it's not me who has gotten lost or ignored anything.

zrickety

The Fixer
Just found out one of my sisters and her boyfriend both got COVID, both vaccinated months ago.
So effective!