GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Subliminal

Autocross Champion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
John McCain was a good Republican. Arnold Schwartza... however you spell it, was a good Republican. There are others, but it's very limited. I find it hard to take seriously any person that does not believe in science... that denies global warming, for ex. I'd be okay if a Republican said, yeah, global warming is real, but I'm just not going to do anything about it, because I don't like the economic consequence. I'm okay with that - it's truthful. Republicans lie too much. They want their cake and eat it too... so, rather than admit global warming is damaging, they just deny it even exists! Rather than admit tax cuts end up hurting the poor, benefitting the rich, and increasing the budget deficit... they lie over and over and over again. Tell me when Republicans haven't passed a tax cut where they claimed it would be either revenue neutral or revenue positive!!! It's a total lie! If it wasn't a lie, our national debt wouldn't be where it is right now.

Yes, Dems lie as well. They're lying is NOT even on the same planet as the Republicans though. They tend to exaggerate. Republicans bold face lie, so not surprise that the guy that told over 20k lies in his 4 yr term, ended up being their party leader.
I thought Greta was closed minded but you win. It's ridiculous to pick 2 Republicans in all of history and say that they are the only good ones. I guess Abraham Lincoln sucked also. And there's obviously many Republicans that believe in global warming.

All politicians lie. For you to try and say only Republicans say the true lies is absurd. Like I said I'm an independent but I'll take the platform of the Republicans over the social and entitlement agenda of the Democrats any day. Everything you say is an exaggeration. And then there's the Democrats policy on gender identity. Absurd

zrickety

The Fixer
Perspective...

1633661675628.png

zrickety

The Fixer

anotero

Autocross Champion
I thought Greta was closed minded but you win. It's ridiculous to pick 2 Republicans in all of history and say that they are the only good ones. I guess Abraham Lincoln sucked also. And there's obviously many Republicans that believe in global warming.

All politicians lie. For you to try and say only Republicans say the true lies is absurd. Like I said I'm an independent but I'll take the platform of the Republicans over the social and entitlement agenda of the Democrats any day. Everything you say is an exaggeration. And then there's the Democrats policy on gender identity. Absurd

He picked the only two he knows. The kid's a joke.
What gives him away is his "believe in science" mantra. These dimwits relegated science to the level of a fucking religion. They don't even fucking understand science is not about believing. Pathetic morons.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
What gives him away is his "believe in science" mantra. These dimwits relegated science to the level of a fucking religion. They don't even fucking understand science is not about believing. Pathetic morons.
He should get his money back for those masters degrees. He didn't need to spend money to be as stupid as he is.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion

I explicitly stated that Democrats lie as well - your argument is setting up a strawman claiming I said something I never did. It's not black and white. It's not Republicans lie and Democrats never lie. It's more nuanced than that. Republican are on another planet with their lies, vs lies the Democrats tell. You have your head in the Fox News sand if you don't see that difference. One Republican House Member claimed the January 6th attack on the Capitol building in order to stop the voting that would confirm Biden as the winner of the 2020 election calling the insurrection of Jan 6 nothing more than a bunch of tourists... meanwhile, he was caught on video trying to blockade the door to the House floor so that the insurrectionists wouldn't attack him! Democrats may lie via exaggeration, but Republicans tell absolute whoppers.

Also, come on, the Republican party at the time of Lincoln is not the Republican party of today. If you ask me to name good Republicans, then I look at Republicans from Nixon forward at most, and Reagan forward at least. Going back to Lincoln is a joke, because the Republican party of today includes the South Eastern pro-slavery racist Democrats. Southern Democrats of the Jim Crow era were outright African American hating racists... and the Democrat Party party, esp in the North East rejected them, that's why they moved to the uhmmmmm... Republican Party! Yay for the GOP!

Reactions: WAP

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
What are you even saying? If only there were awards for typing as many words as you can while saying nothing at all. At least Democrats take a position, you're political Play Doh.

Last edited:

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
You mean like when they supported fighting a war to free slaves in Democrat-controlled southern states? Or when they supported using active duty troops to enforce the Supreme Court decision to de-segregate schools, despite an attempt to defy the ruling by Democrats in office?
You've actually got to reach back to the Civil War to find anything other than tax cuts and military spending in the Republican Party? Also, btw, if you know anything about politics, the Republicans of the Civil War that freed the slaves are not the same Republicans that accepted that Jim Crow Southern Democrats into their party... that later became today's Southern Republican Party. The strongest part of the Republican Party is the South Eastern United States, and that's the part of the party that accepted the KKK-loving racist Democrats that were ostracized from the Democrat Party.