CSB Thread: Mud Getting Desperate At End Of Threads Life

Who should take over CSB2 thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Here's a csb: I pulled up next to a kid in a white gti yesterday, a mk7. He was messing with his headunit or cellphone until the light went green, so he didn't notice me until we started going. I think I made him a little nervous, because at either 2nd or 3rd gear I heard grinding. Then I think he was a little embarrassed because he didn't pull up next to me after that.

cb1111

Some of use have been to SW Asia and seen the pubic toilets that are just a hole in the ground with places to stand and squat. I've used one, but never with explosive diarrhea. How would that work? I mean, it would blow all over.
In the 70's I got food poisoning in Sarajevo that hit me somewhere between Mostar and Dubrovnik. Only spot to stop had one of those pits. It was not a pretty sight. I was in my teens and still remember that today.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Here's a csb: I pulled up next to a kid in a white gti yesterday, a mk7. He was messing with his headunit or cellphone until the light went green, so he didn't notice me until we started going. I think I made him a little nervous, because at either 2nd or 3rd gear I heard grinding. Then I think he was a little embarrassed because he didn't pull up next to me after that.
Damn mk7 kids

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Some of use have been to SW Asia and seen the pubic toilets that are just a hole in the ground with places to stand and squat. I've used one, but never with explosive diarrhea. How would that work? I mean, it would blow all over.

I’ve blown mud in squatters, if squatting proper, it doesn’t make a mess.

Anyone else prefer their Arizona Green Tea at room temp?
Itoen only
i dont think bosses would care to truly know how much employee company time is spent not working. its gotta average 30% for office jobs. Probably a lot less for physical work jobs.

my minimum standard is 8.6 creditable actions per 8hr day. I had 4hrs of training today, giving me a weighted daily minimum of 4.3. I had 17 by lunch.

For some reason the bosses never really bother me.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
okay what does CSB stand for?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
We're living rent free in somebody's head, bros... Clearly they can't stop thinking about us or stay away...

Screenshot_20220119-163207_Chrome.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I can't blame them for wanting to join the poop talk though...

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
This thread is enlightening today. Had no idea so many people poop wrong. Humans really can fuckup the simplest things
Make sure that whatever robotic vacuum cleaner you get is one of the newest models that doesn't sweep up the piles of 💩 I'm envisioning is all over your floor from the poop testing you're doing.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I’ve blown mud in squatters, if squatting proper, it doesn’t make a mess.

Itoen only

my minimum standard is 8.6 creditable actions per 8hr day. I had 4hrs of training today, giving me a weighted daily minimum of 4.3. I had 17 by lunch.

For some reason the bosses never really bother me.

Try squatting with 52 year old military retiree/played tennis competitively for 40 years knees.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I'm tellin ya man, we're at our peak when it's about bodily functions or genitals.

Talking about a load of shit is far more entertaining when it's an actual legitimate load of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.