CSB Thread: Mud Getting Desperate At End Of Threads Life

Who should take over CSB2 thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
oh snap heres another problem. toilet paper in garbage cans.

not to be racist, but i, a caucasian, live in a house full of mexicans. they don't think toilets can handle toilet paper so it all goes in the garbage adjacent.

i've tried explaining countless times that, yes, i indeed flush the toilet paper, which is designed for toilets, and it flushes every time. but no, always in the garbage can.

what the fuck! turns out its a serious mexican thing; i found out in mexico that the plumbing system is weak and you can clog a toilet by looking at it wrong.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
oh snap heres another problem. toilet paper in garbage cans.

not to be racist, but i, a caucasian, live in a house full of mexicans. they don't think toilets can handle toilet paper so it all goes in the garbage adjacent.

i've tried explaining countless times that, yes, i indeed flush the toilet paper, which is designed for toilets, and it flushes every time. but no, always in the garbage can.

what the fuck! turns out its a serious mexican thing; i found out in mexico that the plumbing system is weak and you can clog a toilet by looking at it wrong.

P9StAjV.gif

I'm fine with a wet wipe in a garbage can. Get the bulk off with TP (disposed in the toilet bowl, ofc), then a wet wipe or two for that extra cleanliness (disposed of in a covered garbage can, ofc).

But just straight shit filled TP?

Disgusting.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Have we been talking about shit for 3 days straight, or does it just feel that way?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I've gathered that I'm the only one that actuality knows how too wipe their ass correctly in here.

You don't sit, you don't stand, you lift one of your ass cheeks up, wipe from that side, so you don't have to awkwardly wipe your ass while standing and you don't hand to put you hand in the toilet.

Fucking heathens. Get your shit right.
Makes 2 of us and I can't believe we're actually discussing this especially for this many pages.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I've gathered that I'm the only one that actuality knows how too wipe their ass correctly in here.

You don't sit, you don't stand, you lift one of your ass cheeks up, wipe from that side, so you don't have to awkwardly wipe your ass while standing and you don't hand to put you hand in the toilet.

Fucking heathens. Get your shit right.

You just described the sitting down method. How the dick else are going to get back there if you don't left up one side. But you're still sitting down while doing it.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Someone should invent a lifted toilet seat so Jay can feel safe wiping and sitting. The BBCs would probably appreciate it too.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Then there is the courtesy flush. You know it's going to be smelly so the second the turd releases you flush the toilet to keep the odor from hitting the air. Then wipe and flush again.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
After all the Arby's hate in this thread, they're trying to win me back...

Diablo Brisket Sandwich Meal & Free Shake - Order Online | Arby's Menu (arbys.com)

I'll be trying it sometime in the next week. I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to update you on how it was after the fact when I'm stuck in the bathroom dealing with the consequences of my food choice.
Tonight was the night!

Overall impression: very spicy, lots of jalapeno flavor, but I don't know that I'd get it again. I think it would have been better with the chicken, but they were out of it, so I had to get the brisket, which got pretty lost in all the spicy stuff going on. On a scale of 1-10, 1 being ketchup, 10 so spicy I can't eat it, it was a solid 7, which is way spicier than just about anything I've ever gotten from a fast food place. I'd be willing to try the chicken version though. The milkshake was a nice touch, I actually needed it towards the end.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
View attachment 236148

I'm fine with a wet wipe in a garbage can. Get the bulk off with TP (disposed in the toilet bowl, ofc), then a wet wipe or two for that extra cleanliness (disposed of in a covered garbage can, ofc).

But just straight shit filled TP?

Disgusting.

Negative on both, ghost rider.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
You just described the sitting down method. How the dick else are going to get back there if you don't left up one side. But you're still sitting down while doing it.
You beat me to this. The funniest part of this whole thing was listening to Jay just not understanding how to get his hand to his butt without standing up. Makes me think of this old commercial...

Status
Not open for further replies.