CSB Thread: Mud Getting Desperate At End Of Threads Life

Who should take over CSB2 thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
wow, i'm surprised ~30% stand! Literally never heard of it before, sounds like the dumbest thing ever lol
I'm thinking the same thing about sitters
oh snap heres another problem. toilet paper in garbage cans.

not to be racist, but i, a caucasian, live in a house full of mexicans. they don't think toilets can handle toilet paper so it all goes in the garbage adjacent.

i've tried explaining countless times that, yes, i indeed flush the toilet paper, which is designed for toilets, and it flushes every time. but no, always in the garbage can.

what the fuck! turns out its a serious mexican thing; i found out in mexico that the plumbing system is weak and you can clog a toilet by looking at it wrong.
Shitty tp in the trash? Wtf

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Next Jay meme...

When you're afraid of touching the toilet bowl....
1642644611641.jpg

Last edited:

jay745

Next Jay meme...

When you're afraid of touching the toilet bowl....
View attachment 236165
Laugh all you want, I'll take the rag on a stick vs sticking your hand in a shit filled toilet. Sitting is a boomer thing, same as rejecting technology and automation. There's a better mousetrap and it's called standing

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Laugh all you want, I'll take the rag on a stick vs sticking your hand in a shit filled toilet. Sitting is a boomer thing, same as rejecting technology and automation. There's a better mousetrap and it's called standing
I feel like this irrational fear of the toilet has to have something to do with your consumption of deep dish pizza. There's no way that monstrosity is easy on a toilet.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Then there is the courtesy flush. You know it's going to be smelly so the second the turd releases you flush the toilet to keep the odor from hitting the air. Then wipe and flush again.

Or your fancy toilet seat has a built in air freshener/filter to take away all that stank.

jay745

I feel like this irrational fear of the toilet has to have something to do with your consumption of deep dish pizza. There's no way that monstrosity is easy on a toilet.
It's not a fear, I just don't like having shit on my hand if it can very easily be avoided. Brings up strange questions about why you think that's better, hey I'm not here to kink shame, we're all friends. However you get jollies is ok with me 🤜🤛

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
It's not a fear, I just don't like having shit on my hand if it can very easily be avoided. Brings up strange questions about why you think that's better, hey I'm not here to kink shame, we're all friends. However you get jollies is ok with me 🤜🤛
How high up out of the water is the mountain of shit you are unleashing on that poor toilet? There's a lot of air space between bum and water; 35+ years and I've never once had my hand even get close...

Corprin

Autocross Champion

I’m a stander too. And I find sit/lean wipers to be a bit more acceptable to me than @GTIfan99 and his desire to blow mud in the presence with a 50+yo retired military tennis player. 🤷‍♂️

Corprin

Autocross Champion
How high up out of the water is the mountain of shit you are unleashing on that poor toilet? There's a lot of air space between bum and water; 35+ years and I've never once had my hand even get close...

Mountain of shit. This one time, in Iraq camp, there was bad stuff, and we didn’t let the locals come onto our FOB to do anything, including cleaning out the shitters. You had to grab the porta potty from the outside and shake it like a British Nanny to erode the peak of Mt. Feces to a tolerable level. After two weeks I just started digging cat holes in the REMF motor pool.

Poop poop motherfuckers

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Ok coomer

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
You guys remind me of the boomers at work who print emails 😂

Try to present a better method and they make fun of you.

"I been shittin for 60 years, I know everything"
Here's a new technique. I think this guy's onto something.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
How about baby powder? I use it almost daily to cut down on chub rub and swamp ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.