CSB Thread: Mud Getting Desperate At End Of Threads Life

Who should take over CSB2 thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
That’s the stick isn’t it? It’s not grammatically improper to refer to a single person as they/their. We have developed a gender based thought process since birth so the application of said pronouns applies only after the antecedent of gender is established explicitly, implicitly, or unknown.

It’s going to take a societal rewire to take hold. Hopefully they’ll just start picking a team and making it easier for the rest of society that doesn’t really care why they identify as something.
It's another reason to get offended by anything. My last job I had two experiences with this. The first was this young very girly girl who got offended that someone said "her" and went to HR. Wtf.

Second was a woman named Amanda who worked there for 10+ years, everyone knew her as Amanda. All of the sudden she decides she's trans and wanted to be called Armando. Mind you this was not communicated whatsoever and nobody knew. People called her Amanda like they'd been doing for 10 years, she didn't correct them or tell anyone. Next thing HR is calling a group of people into a board room to scold us for not following her wishes, everyone was shocked because nobody even knew. She changed her fucking name tag on her desk and expected everyone to just know.

manu97

Autocross Champion
That’s the stick isn’t it? It’s not grammatically improper to refer to a single person as they/their. We have developed a gender based thought process since birth so the application of said pronouns applies only after the antecedent of gender is established explicitly, implicitly, or unknown.

It’s going to take a societal rewire to take hold. Hopefully they’ll just start picking a team and making it easier for the rest of society that doesn’t really care why they identify as something.
100%. I'm definitely on the younger side, so it's an easier (but not fully natural still) transition for me. I get why someone who's had 2 sets of pronouns to deal with their entire life would be like "wtf". I can't get on board with those zey/zhem or however they're spelled. At that point, i'll just refer to that person by their name exclusively

Corprin

Autocross Champion
It's another reason to get offended by anything. My last job I had two experiences with this. The first was this young very girly girl who got offended that someone said "her" and went to HR. Wtf.

Second was a woman named Amanda who worked there for 10+ years, everyone knew her as Amanda. All of the sudden she decides she's trans and wanted to be called Armando. Mind you this was not communicated whatsoever and nobody knew. People called her Amanda like they'd been doing for 10 years, she didn't correct them or tell anyone. Next thing HR is calling a group of people into a board room to scold us for not following her wishes, everyone was shocked because nobody even knew. She changed her fucking name tag on her desk and expected everyone to just know.

Exactly.

“The name tag on my desk”

I had “24601” on my cube’s name tag for 4mo before someone changed it for me. Fast forward 5yrs and I put up “Peter Gibbons.”

It was there for 19mo 2wk 4d before management made me change it.

nobody cares enough about you to notice when your name tag on the desk changes.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion

I can't imagine working at a place with hundreds of employees where you would be expected to remember this(or potentially face discipline.)

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Can someone help me learn how to multiquotw again? So much i would like to comment on... great updates

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Can someone help me learn how to multiquotw again? So much i would like to comment on... great updates

Just respond to each one individually.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

That's honestly the best way to do it.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Really helps drive up that post count.

If you want to Mud it up though, click the little

1643294778813.png

button on the right of a post. That will add it to your "quote list".

When you have all those added to your "quote list", click the

1643294845942.png

button on the bottom left of your reply. that'll bring up this

1643294864708.png

You can review them, re arrange them, remove them, etc.... Just click that blue button, and they'll be inserted into your reply.

This has been Quoting 101 with Professor Acadia18.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Really helps drive up that post count.
i think you would have to take post whoring into account in your microanalysis though, sir.

thanks for the tip!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
i think you would have to take post whoring into account in your microanalysis though, sir.

thanks for the tip!

If raw data was available, absolutely. However, the comparison thread outlined right from the start that post whoring was encouraged to drive up post count\page numbers. So a fair comparison would require this thread to do to the same.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Exactly.

“The name tag on my desk”

I had “24601” on my cube’s name tag for 4mo before someone changed it for me. Fast forward 5yrs and I put up “Peter Gibbons.”

It was there for 19mo 2wk 4d before management made me change it.

nobody cares enough about you to notice when your name tag on the desk changes.
i have a piece of a post it with the word "Won't" on it on my name badge at work sometimes for when i feel like being difficult for no reason. (the joke is that my name is Will).

Status
Not open for further replies.