CSB Thread: Mud Getting Desperate At End Of Threads Life

Who should take over CSB2 thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
When we lived in CT, we initially bought an A4 Avant Quattro and a WRX, then when the A4 was returned as the lemon it was, an Outback. I know you don't NEED AWD in the snow, but snow tires and AWD make your life so much better. As long as you drove easy, the car just went where you pointed. Up hill, down hill, stopping,cornering, no problem. I remember driving to Warrwick RI and traffic looked just like that picture, minus the fire, I just slalomed around the stranded cars and kept going.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I had one do that to me a few years back. I'm driving my Taco on 2 lane blacktop. Limit is 40 but it's snowing and slick. I am doing 20-30. A SUV passes me doing 40+. A few miles later I see it about 60-80' into the field with the driver getting out. I stopped asked "Are you OK?" He said "Yes" so I did a "Ha Ha" and drove off.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I'm just sitting here trying to finish my morning Manwich. I feel as i'm a daily contributor, but every time I come back, there's another 47 pages to comb through and I always forget my witty responses before I get to the last page.

This is anarchy.
That's why I typed my responses as I went and if someone else had the same or similar response later so be it. I wasn't going to read several pages and then go back to respond. Too time consuming.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
noone around here understands that AWD helps you GO in the snow, but not STOP.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
also, god-dammit, every time it snows lately i've been quick to try and get out and go parking lot hunting, and the fucking flow truck drivers are all over each parking lot like flies on shit.

how am i supposed to have any fun around here!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Need to invest in a KVM switch or something, way too many duplicate peripherals going on.

It's easier this way. Left monitor is personal PC, right is work laptop. One keyboard\mouse for each.

zrickety

The Fixer
Ah, great recovery bros.

Let's try not to fuck this up again today. :D
Many pages since I was here.
So you're saying we made the thread great again???!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Synergy might be beneficial for you. Though I like a man with some mechanical keyboards in his life. If you can overlook my wagon, we can be friends after all 😛

I work for a bank. My laptop is locked down and I can't install shit on it. I got shot down when I asked for the Logitech Wireless kb\mouse software...

zrickety

The Fixer
^i was strongly considering doing that in the scam thread at one point lol

i had racked up some 40k posts on cobaltss.net
I wanted an early SS but the payment was going to kill me. Give me the TLDR are they any good?

zrickety

The Fixer
I work for a bank. My laptop is locked down and I can't install shit on it. I got shot down when I asked for the Logitech Wireless kb\mouse software...
This explains a great many things.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
No twatter screenshots needed, @zrickety

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Many pages since I was here.
So you're saying we made the thread great again???!

"Let's not fuck this up again..."

"You're saying it was great when it was fucked up?!?!?"

Trying real hard to connect point A to seagull...

Status
Not open for further replies.