GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
This is my biggest argument against intelligent design. Why would we be built so that we even have to wipe? It should just come out nice and clean, then pinch off like a dog does.
You mean when the dog is scraping his ass across the ground trying to wipe clean? 😂

dtfd

Autocross Champion
This is my biggest argument against intelligent design. Why would we be built so that we even have to wipe? It should just come out nice and clean, then pinch off like a dog does.
you've never dog sat for a french bulldog

That animal is poster child for disproving any "intelligent design" theory because that thing was not created by nature.

It can't breath, it can barely walk, and worst of all it needs an assist in the wiping department before it ruins your carpets. I dog sat for a friend of mine and was wiping that dog's ass so it didn't bring dookie onto my carpet when it sat down.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
you've never dog sat for a french bulldog

That animal is poster child for disproving any "intelligent design" theory because that thing was not created by nature.

It can't breath, it can barely walk, and worst of all it needs an assist in the wiping department before it ruins your carpets. I dog sat for a friend of mine and was wiping that dog's ass so it didn't bring dookie onto my carpet when it sat down.
That's because of unnatural selection tho.

They've been bred for specific features that are cute or whatever but aren't actually advantageous to the dog's survival.

We've made the English Bulldog's head so big they can no longer be naturally birthed.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
That's because of unnatural selection tho.

They've been bred for specific features that are cute or whatever but aren't actually advantageous to the dog's survival.

We've made the English Bulldog's head so big they can no longer be naturally birthed.
I think Canada recently outlawed them because the breed was deemed to be so unhealthy that it met the standard for animal cruelty.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
I'm reminded of this every time i see one of those dogs

1645218172845.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I can't be the only one that masterbated to this thread today.

Come on, fess up.

Status
Not open for further replies.