GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
This is my biggest argument against intelligent design. Why would we be built so that we even have to wipe? It should just come out nice and clean, then pinch off like a dog does.

Nothing is stopping you from shitting then just getting up and walking away.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
This is a 100% true story.

Probably about 5 years ago, one of the girls I worked with at the time started selling essential oils and all that bull shit. She conned a bunch of other women I worked with into buying a bunch of shit. One of the things one of my friends bought was peppermint oil, which was in this little tiny bead sized balls. I was complaining that my stomach hurt one day, so she gave me a bunch because peppermint oil is supposed to help with that or something.

A few hours later, I go to take my mid afternoon shit. And I shit you not, my shit smelled like peppermint. It was very pleasant. As well, my asshole had that refreshing cooling feeling that your mouth gets when you eat something minty. It was dubbed "The Peppermint Experience". We both tried to replicate it many times after, but never could. No matter how much peppermint oil was consumed.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Got my mouse mover in, thanks for the suggestion @GTIfan99

1645212790592.png

It had like a lip going around the edge, and my mouse was a little too big for it. Since I had my dremel out from cutting my hatch floor trim to fit the spare tire in the R, I just did a sloppy job cutting off that lip then sanded it smooth. Doesn't have to be pretty, as long as it works.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I could start telling sea stories from my submarine days?

Status
Not open for further replies.