GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
The anger comes from unelected tyrants and their goons strongarming, threatening and fining people for not complying with their imaginary mandates and partaking in medical procedures without informed consent. The mask “mandates” are how this all started and a temporary ___ day challenge has become a power that these despots are not going to relinquish. I agree that it will get overturned. Not going to join in your Trump bet if it doesn’t though. He’s the one who got this entire ball rolling with his Warpspeed project. Do any neoliberals even remember themselves screeching about how they’d never take his vaccines?
FJK8mF2UYAY1_7A.jpg

VoodooDoll

Ready to race!
It's all about politics for you, isn't it? No sense that any of these justices would actually be doing their job, ruling based on their interpretation of the Constitution?
If it's not about politics, then why do Democrats and Republicans fight so viciously to pick the next justice? If SCOTUS judges just "call balls and strikes" as Robert's famously claimed, then why did Mitch McConnell refuse to even allow Merrick Garland get an up or down vote after Scalia died?

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Washington Post, New York Times, Reuters, Wall Street Journal, NPR, etc
All tentacles of the same propaganda media owned by old money 'elites.' All biased and pushing a common narrative.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
If it's not about politics, then why do Democrats and Republicans fight so viciously to pick the next justice? If SCOTUS judges just "call balls and strikes" as Robert's famously claimed, then why did Mitch McConnell refuse to even all Merrick Garland get an up or down vote after Scalia died?
A Supreme Court Justice, and in fact, most good people , should be able to separate their political leanings from critical thought. That is the tenet of the Supreme Court, no matter how much the progressives want to change it.

McConnell's rejection of Garland was the stupidest decision he's ever made.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

Daks

Autocross Champion
When someone presents coverage you don't like, just brand him an agent of Kremlin.

View attachment 246511
Way she goes. Because they typed it, it must be true. I mean it's on the internet right?

KHARKIV, UKRAINE—Exacting swift and merciless retribution for the missile strike on his World Central Kitchen outpost, celebrity chef José Andrés was reportedly spotted Tuesday enclosing several terrified Russian soldiers within the pastry case of an enormous empanada. “Providing meals to displaced civilians during wartime is a vital humanitarian undertaking, and now you charity-bombing ratas are going to help me feed refugees whether you like it or not!” said the frenzied restaurateur, who cackled as he forcefully shoved handfuls of diced onions and potatoes into the men’s wailing mouths, coldly ignoring their muffled exhortations for forgiveness as they struggled in vain against the sprigs of aromatic parsley binding their wrists and ankles. “What’s wrong? Thought you could destroy my kitchen without becoming a piquant modern twist on a classic Spanish recipe? Cowards. Cry that tablespoon of smoked paprika and half cup of pitted green olives out of your eyes and look at me. Look at me! I want my face to be the last thing you see before I crimp that dough shut in a pleasing scalloped pattern and send you to hell in a 425 degree oven for 30 minutes or until golden-brown.” At press time, Andrés was seen manically plunging a large kitchen knife through the pastry’s top to ensure the Russian soldiers’ screams vented properly.