GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Garage Decor

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Hell yea! I met Tom back in the day when I picked up a ZC hood for my 90 Si. Great guy. He also worked his magic on my shift linkage for an LS swap I had planned.

edit: the hood was actually off Matt’s Miner’s German CRX.

Got the shirt when I was working at GS.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
That ceiling height tho....
Yeah to the right of this is a staircase to a loft area that I think they're going to finish as living space. I believe they demo's their way into this setup to accommodate the two lifts.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Snap On slumming it with Harbor Freight.

I bought that same tool cart over Easter. On sale for $200.

View attachment 247250
Got mine in the same sale. Most of my things/tools are being stored at my parents place in Chicago so I've got a simple little corner set up with what I've got on hand or bought since I moved here.

20220426_114518_resized.jpg

I do have a pretty old snap-on tool box that's got a bit of patina to it waiting for me along with most of my tools back in Chicago. When I get my hands on it again I think it's due for a little refresh.

IMG_2614.jpg

dtfd

Autocross Champion
If you are looking for ideas something the S/O and I have been doing is buying tins from the breweries we visit together, at least the ones that sell them not all do.

Right now this is on a kitchen wall but I've been informed that "we're not in our 20's anymore" so I guess it's not going into the kitchen of the next place we buy, which of course means they're going in the garage!

20220426_141616_resized.jpg

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
If you are looking for ideas something the S/O and I have been doing is buying tins from the breweries we visit together, at least the ones that sell them not all do.

Right now this is on a kitchen wall but I've been informed that "we're not in our 20's anymore" so I guess it's not going into the kitchen of the next place we buy, which of course means they're going in the garage!

View attachment 247261
Not a bad idea! We go to breweries all the time but I don't normally look at the merch. I'll have to keep an eye out