GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I'm late for the noon appointment discussion because I was at a noon appointment.

I set that time myself though lol, I don't eat lunch until 2. Fuck trying to get food at 12. All the lines are ridiculous with the amount of people down here.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
On a weird note there was only 2 spam posts today. Maybe they're running out of IP's
well, one of them this morning was "the real scandal of using CBD" or something to that effect, so i imagine they know their business line must be coming to a close.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i'm not really working - per usual i'm at the local APR dealer at 1PM during a business day 🤣

fun side note @jay745 I had the shop go ahead and check for emissions compliance prior to flashing the update to my ECU and they found a soft P0299 (iirc) code, for low voltage to the wastegate actuator. You may recall the APR instructions were simply to swap it right over from the OEM turbo to the new one without any adjustments (which you guys did exactly that).

I'm seeing if the shop is interested in just taking care of that for me; i wanna go fast NOW, not go wait at home for it to cool down. then again idk what the malperformance issues could be with low voltage, maybe slower boost ramp, but still holds peak boost? idk really

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
On a weird note there was only 2 spam posts today. Maybe they're running out of IP's

I told them to calm down for a little bit.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
...member thread title dumps from the greatest days of the thread that shall not be named.

Like 10 banging titles in a row to laugh your ass off at. And then 10 more.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
My favorite title:"Zrick sells forum member LSD. Credibility at an all time low."

Obviously we went on to find new depths there :unsure:, but still an amazing title.

Status
Not open for further replies.