GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Put a standing meeting in outlook for 1215 to 1245

The kind of people who book a lunchtime meeting don't give a fuck and will just double book it regardless.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
The kind of people who book a lunchtime meeting don't give a fuck and will just double book it regardless.
Or they live in different time zones. Happens to me all the time. Same with late in the day - West coast people always ask to meet during their afternoon, but that's like 6-7pm my time. Nope.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
mark yourself out of office. decline the invite - whos the asshole here?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
office is now over 80 degrees.

i have a charity event thing im going to tomorrow night so i did a reasonably sized trim of the beard. previously was at/below collar bone. now its at my adam's apple.

still sweating my balls off.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

i have a charity event thing im going to tomorrow night so i did a reasonably sized trim of the beard. previously was at/below collar bone. now its at my adam's apple.

We talking home office or office office?

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Are we still doing office setups?

View attachment 249043
I will admit that I cleaned up a little bit.
Key features:
Separate personal and work desks
Nespresso machine
Dog bed for my buddies
Love the office. I see someone likes west elm.

We got our coffee table from there. I was considering the same (personal desk?) off to the right but decided I wanted a standing desk instead.

messrock

Autocross Champion

I don’t think beard trimming helps with the swass

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Love the office. I see someone likes west elm.

We got our coffee table from there. I was considering the same (personal desk?) off to the right but decided I wanted a standing desk instead.
I got my kitchen table from west elm. It started bubbling after about 6 months, not too happy with how expensive it was
20220513_115033.jpg
20220513_115040.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.