GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Procrastination: "parts you got in the mail years ago and still didn't do to to your GTI today"

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
I have an ECS master cylinder brace that has sat in the garage for over a year now. I'm going to install it someday but currently too lazy.

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
I'm about to do everything in my to do list.... like running, this morning I thought of running. Exactly like tomorrow, I'll think of it but that's it.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Good business plan 😁

gixxerfool

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R
None. I don't wait to install parts that I order. As soon as I get them I am installing as soon as I can or scheduling a date and time with my mechanic. Why would you guys wait so long???
I can address that.

I bought my mirror parts but wanted to put the Dynablinks and glass in and just swap whole units. Haven’t found a deal on folding mirrors yet.

The intercooler, I got nothing. It just so happened that I waited long enough for someone to damage my fascia and I had them buy me a new one instead of getting mine repaired. While I was at it, I ordered PPF and now I need to finish my kitchen first. Then I can go back to the car.

I can’t disable my car for more than a weekend. Sunday night I need it.

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Mud flaps for the MK7.

Brand new outer rockers, bought from the stealer in 93 for my first car.a 76 VW Thing. Sold that one 2012.

9nine9

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 GSW IS38
Seems stupid when I actually type it out but....
Full Macan brake setup, plus additional Neuspeed 2pc rotors sitting at my brothers house in Indy, Racingline intercooler, Racingline subframe inserts, Maxton lip, hitch kit (which I won't install cause I throw the bike in the truck), LED fogs...

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Oh boy…
Mpi kit, fuel line kit, all the parts for the clutch bypass on start up hack, Dayton air motion tweeters, water pump kit, rear control arm air guard things, Tiguan subframe cover, PM4, ss fittings for the rear air tanks setup to get rid of the brass look, new front air bags/struts- and now all the exhaust parts and rear diffuser for the new quad exhaust 😂😂😂😂