GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

JC_451

Autocross Champion
The best way to deal with a bully is to punch them in the mouth. Being passive just keeps getting you bullied.

I don't mean to propose that I have some kind of solution. This is the old shit sandwich, and everyone is gonna have to take a bite.

cb1111

1655560523690.png

https://hudsoninstitute.cmail19.com...4C98D06D8E2A916412CAE5B?alternativeLink=False

cb1111

The best way to deal with a bully is to punch them in the mouth. Being passive just keeps getting you bullied.

I don't mean to propose that I have some kind of solution. This is the old shit sandwich, and everyone is gonna have to take a bite.
Absolutely correct

Almost every bully is really a coward

golfdave

Autocross Champion

Over on this side of the pond, there's loads of info on the facts that most of the EU is giving words, but feck all in actual hardware right now......France was buying loads of Russian energy when the war started as the price had dropped, so it cost the French less to buy....

Again its the UK who ends up coming to rescue of Europe & yet they kick us in the teeth for wanting out of the EU.........most of the ex-USSR counties have loads of NATO troops (mainly UK) in them to bolster their defences.......the US will have to deal with China when it enters Taiwan..

Its way too depressing, I feel so sorry for Ukraine as most of the EU will force Ukraine to give up part of its land for peace....but that wouldn't stop Russia in the long term taking over the whole of Ukraine...hell what was the point of the 1994 Budapest memorandum...why not tear up every legal document, treaty ever made!...

Notice that Switzerland isn't mentioned....like they were "neutral" in many previous conflicts, ...also most of their banking is notoriously secretive & many corrupt world leaders use it.....& they are out of the EU...!!

cb1111

Over on this side of the pond, there's loads of info on the facts that most of the EU is giving words, but feck all in actual hardware right now......France was buying loads of Russian energy when the war started as the price had dropped, so it cost the French less to buy....

Again its the UK who ends up coming to rescue of Europe & yet they kick us in the teeth for wanting out of the EU.........most of the ex-USSR counties have loads of NATO troops (mainly UK) in them to bolster their defences.......the US will have to deal with China when it enters Taiwan..

Its way too depressing, I feel so sorry for Ukraine as most of the EU will force Ukraine to give up part of its land for peace....but that wouldn't stop Russia in the long term taking over the whole of Ukraine...hell what was the point of the 1994 Budapest memorandum...why not tear up every legal document, treaty ever made!...

Notice that Switzerland isn't mentioned....like they were "neutral" in many previous conflicts, ...also most of their banking is notoriously secretive & many corrupt world leaders use it.....& they are out of the EU...!!
Switzerland actually refused to let the germans re-export the ammo for the heavy weaponry Germany promised Ukraine - "Here you go, here is an advanced howitzer, no munitions for it though

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Switzerland actually refused to let the germans re-export the ammo for the heavy weaponry Germany promised Ukraine - "Here you go, here is an advanced howitzer, no munitions for it though

Like I say the EU is fecking bound by money to Russia....& most of the countries Gov/leaders are the biggest hypocrites out...words (spoken or written) are meaningless...actions speak far louder...& unfortunately Ukraine is finding that out first hand......Russia ignored the 1994 BM & by the time the EU gives the weapons is says it will...it may be too late...

cb1111

Like I say the EU is fecking bound by money to Russia....& most of the countries Gov/leaders are the biggest hypocrites out...words (spoken or written) are meaningless...actions speak far louder...& unfortunately Ukraine is finding that out first hand......Russia ignored the 1994 BM & by the time the EU gives the weapons is says it will...it may be too late...
I don't understand why we have to wait until we're whacked about the head and shoulders and end up in ICU before we do something.

golfdave

Autocross Champion

golfdave

Autocross Champion
I wondered how long it would take for Russia to complain...

Russia warns NATO-member Lithuania over Kaliningrad transit (msn.com)

QUOTE:-

"If cargo transit between the Kaliningrad region and the rest of the Russian Federation via Lithuania is not fully restored in the near future, then Russia reserves the right to take actions to protect its national interests," it said.

Kaliningrad, formerly the port of Koenigsberg, capital of East Prussia, was captured from Nazi Germany by the Red Army in April 1945 and ceded to the Soviet Union after World War Two. It is sandwiched between NATO members Poland and Lithuania.

Lithuania said it was merely implementing EU sanctions, part of a swathe of measures intended to punish President Vladimir Putin for the invasion of Ukraine.

"It's not Lithuania doing anything: it's European sanctions that started working from 17 of June," Lithuanian Foreign Minister Gabrielius Landsbergis told reporters in Luxembourg.

"It was done with consultation from European Commission and under European Commission guidelines," Landsbergis said.

Lithuania's state-owned railway informed clients that from June 17 sanctioned goods such as steel and iron would not be permitted to cross Lithuania, Landsbergis said."

Russia wanting everything its way, "do as I say, not as I do"......

Hang on what about Russia effectively blockading the Ukrainian grain exports which Africa & various other countries rely upon??

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I wondered how long it would take for Russia to complain...

Russia warns NATO-member Lithuania over Kaliningrad transit (msn.com)

QUOTE:-

"If cargo transit between the Kaliningrad region and the rest of the Russian Federation via Lithuania is not fully restored in the near future, then Russia reserves the right to take actions to protect its national interests," it said.

Kaliningrad, formerly the port of Koenigsberg, capital of East Prussia, was captured from Nazi Germany by the Red Army in April 1945 and ceded to the Soviet Union after World War Two. It is sandwiched between NATO members Poland and Lithuania.

Lithuania said it was merely implementing EU sanctions, part of a swathe of measures intended to punish President Vladimir Putin for the invasion of Ukraine.

"It's not Lithuania doing anything: it's European sanctions that started working from 17 of June," Lithuanian Foreign Minister Gabrielius Landsbergis told reporters in Luxembourg.

"It was done with consultation from European Commission and under European Commission guidelines," Landsbergis said.

Lithuania's state-owned railway informed clients that from June 17 sanctioned goods such as steel and iron would not be permitted to cross Lithuania, Landsbergis said."

Russia wanting everything its way, "do as I say, not as I do"......

Hang on what about Russia effectively blockading the Ukrainian grain exports which Africa & various other countries rely upon??
Russia does anything to Lithuania that's gotta be enough to get NATO involved everywhere right?

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Russia does anything to Lithuania that's gotta be enough to get NATO involved everywhere right?

You mean UK/USA/Poland...as the rest of NATO are being so two faced...

Big NATO members that I bet will do sod all..

Hungary as their president is basically a Putin puppet...
France as they have been so reticent over it all
Germany as above for France..& their President/Chancellor is/was a Putin ally

Last edited: