GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
By now this thread title should be updated to something about “APR DTR6054 beta / R&D test group daily logs “. Silver lining looks like this will be ready for public release much sooner thanks to the threads participating test subjects 😂

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
By now this thread title should be updated to something about “APR DTR6054 beta / R&D test group daily logs “. Silver lining looks like this will be ready for public release much sooner thanks to the threads participating test subjects 😂

Once beta testing is done and all the kinks worked out, price goes up $500 🤣

Tom Brohanks

Go Kart Champion
Once beta testing is done and all the kinks worked out, price goes up $500 🤣

You're not wrong.

1655827745607.png

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Funny how internal alpha testing went so well...

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI
Emissions code (R/S3): In VCDS Go to Basic Settings and Run the Automatic Test Procedure. It should run, and all monitors should set. They may not all set just by driving alone and confirmed the behavior on a car here.

Patrykd07

Autocross Champion
Emissions code (R/S3): In VCDS Go to Basic Settings and Run the Automatic Test Procedure. It should run, and all monitors should set. They may not all set just by driving alone and confirmed the behavior on a car here.
Thanks! Will try this after work today and report back the results.

scrllock

Autocross Champion
comical that there was even a suggestion someone would have to pay for dealer labor :ROFLMAO:

people are still modifying their old APR efr stage 3 turbo wastegates and going to 3rd party tuners to get decent results out of it. as far as I can tell, no changes have been made to this turbo since release, it's just tuning.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I found the 'automatic test sequence' only. It wasnt available but tried it anyway. Results:
Screenshot_20220621-163348_OBDeleven.jpg
Screenshot_20220621-163325_OBDeleven.jpg

Patrykd07

Autocross Champion
I ran the test sequence in vcds, held the brake and floored it while the revs went up and down. Afterwards the oxygen sensor monitor finally cleared, but the fuel system one is still not ready. Any tips to get that one ready? Do I have to drive the car some more?
Before the test:
1655895908167.png

After:
1655896472636.png

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
@riceburner I bought the Dragy listed in the classifieds. Going to have him send it to you first.

NO EXCUSES NOW!
Wow really? Awesome thanks so much dude!

Hope yall will like a 160mph run with no intercooler!