GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
And I'm still very distressed about my Pogs. They're still MIA, and I know I would never have thrown them out...

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Jay, you and I have had our run-ins too and yes, we've all (including you) said something foolish, but to my knowledge, nobody here other than anotero has gone out of their way to continue with racist language even after they've been called on it and they knew it directly offended another member.

That's far different from saying something offensive, realizing that you said something foolish, apologizing for it and carrying on.

It is also far different from the "good humored" banter between forum members - even if it gets out of hand at times.

I also realize that this isn't a democracy and you can (and should) be able to ban anybody because you feel like it, but Keehs certainly is a valuable member who has more "helpful" posts than most anyone else. And, like everyone else, he has his issues and his trigger points.

Most of us here have recognized what triggers others and avoids those triggers - we also can figure out when somebody is having a bad day and leave them alone.
This 👍
I'm not saying I'm perfect, I've said things like everyone else that probably shouldn't have been said

I guess I'm struggling to understand what you people actually want. I'm supposed to let this guy call me a bitch ass hoe and look the other way because he's having a bad day and gets easily triggered? Riiiiiight.

I didn't ban him even after all this crap, he starts shit with me out of nowhere and that's fine, but when I respond it's not. Cool, I'm starting tfriends now.
K understandably is triggered by racism. I did find him out if line but know what pissed him off (assume). I hope you know we respect you and are grateful, however, do you really not know how angry K is about Anterior and the crap he posted.?

I hope you two have a private talk about it as both of you are what I consider friends

JC_451

Autocross Champion
giphy.gif

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I'm just disappointed it's $3 and not $3.50.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
St
Everyone acting like I owe them something yet not a single person has sent $3 via PayPal. I'm over it, won't be replying to this topic anymore. Cheers
We're sorry, we appreciate what you do, even if you aren't perfect. $1.05 spent.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
This 👍

K understandably is triggered by racism. I did find him out if line but know what pissed him off (assume). I hope you know we respect you and are grateful, however, do you really not know how angry K is about Anterior and the crap he posted.?

I hope you two have a private talk about it as both of you are what I consider friends
Sure I get it, I don't remember the context exactly but that's between those two. I have nothing to do with what anotero said. Maybe I should have banned him 2 years ago but I didn't so I guess that's on me. I'm not making their beef my own beef, keehs seems more mad at me than him so I wrote him off as having a screw loose. Definitely not entertaining a private conversation after him being a baby name calling saying I'm a bitch ass hoe lol. I would have banned him but you all seem to like him more than I so I moved on because it's not worth having all you guys in an uproar over banning your friend.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Finally polishing the fiero.
How bad it was:
20220622_151055.jpg
20220622_170256.jpg

Medoum duty cutting pad with v55 chemicalguys polish, after wash, decon, claybar.

Literally looks more red and glossy. Very happy because despite my best efforts and research i historically havent had big results polishing.
20220622_170305.jpg

20220622_173450.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.