GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Finally polishing the fiero.
:
That thing is sweet! I have had a huge soft spot for these cars ever since my uncle took me for a ride in his when I was a little kid. There is a house in my neighborhood that has a Fiero parked in front of it that hasn't moved in the 2 years I have lived here. Every so often I am tempted to knock on their door or leave a note and see if they would be willing to part with it. I need to hit them up just in case they are willing to sell it. I had my eye on an old Golf a quite a few months ago and even had the wife's approval to get it, but I waited too long.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Still a federally illegal drug.

Which, don't get me wrong, I don't agree with. Legalize the shit out of it at a federal level. Despite not being a user, I'm 100% pro pot-legalization.

My example was just about hypocrisy.

Edit: Alien titties aren't illegal either.
Free the third tit!

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Finally polishing the fiero.
How bad it was:
View attachment 253196View attachment 253197

Medoum duty cutting pad with v55 chemicalguys polish, after wash, decon, claybar.

Literally looks more red and glossy. Very happy because despite my best efforts and research i historically havent had big results polishing.
View attachment 253198
View attachment 253199
I would make a joke about polishing a turd but i legitimately think the Fiero is cool as shit.

Keep it.

DAZA swap it.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Technically correct.

My wife's only 36, but I do have a penchant for those in the 40 - 50 range.
So you like the "mature" category.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Hisense u8g at 65” can not be beat at all. It’s backlighting is insane for 1k. Next best 65” is a Samsung that’s like 200$ more
ULED? meh. 132 local dimming zones. OLED is the way to go. Every pixel is its own light source, no backlighting. Black is BLACK! It’s gorgeous.

zrickety

The Fixer
Everyone acting like I owe them something yet not a single person has sent $3 via PayPal. I'm over it, won't be replying to this topic anymore. Cheers
My offer of real looking counterfeit money still stands, I'll take the site off your hands.
You're always welcome in the free world that is the other thread.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Dont confuse this with PAWGs .that's NSFW googling.
I was already laughing to myself before I got to this, thinking “everyone keeps spelling PAWG wrong!” 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.