GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
post pic of useless intercooler with shoe on it for me to look at?

1659713620360.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The intercooler isn't just holding up a wall anymore, it's also a table now for other projects not getting done!
Yep, that's half a home alarm system installed, lca bushings, new grips for my mountain bike and caliper paint to redo my brembos.

I'll get them all done after Acadia comes and helps me install the IC.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Bosses sent out email Wed. “We want all your mandatory FY22 training completed by next week.”

Based on my last promotion, my annual certifications are due at end of FY as well as station mandated annual training elements. Normally these are budgeted to be one or two a week to not pull me off my caseload for large swaths of time.

I responded saying my calendar won’t allow that to happen for at least two weeks. They said, “fine get it done this week.”

I’m now nearly 4.5hrs into my Friday and watching the same snoozer videos on privacy act, information security, remote technology access policy, sexual harassment, workplace harassment, and the list goes on and on, that I’ve seen every year for nearly a decade.

I’m getting absolutely nothing done, and while part of me is like… ya’ll did this, part of me feels like I should be accomplishing something today. Eh, fuck it.

I WISH I could stare at someone’s intercooling paperweight right now.
They allow you to skip the video and go straight to the test. I've been doing this same training, at different hospitals for 30+ years. I know all the answers from memory. It's 20+ courses though. Painful.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
They allow you to skip the video and go straight to the test. I've been doing this same training, at different hospitals for 30+ years. I know all the answers from memory. It's 20+ courses though. Painful.

IRS’s infosec course is a 1.5hr block video with auto stop/click to move on 3-8min videos.

They all are getting wise to the skip to end and take the test method. Now they have intermittent proof of life built in.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Can you make a macro to do it for you while you install an intercooler?

Status
Not open for further replies.