GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

messrock

Autocross Champion
1667405474508.png

dtfd

Autocross Champion
spinach and feta pie. with rice/eggs/shrooms/onion
When you say spinach and feta pie do you an actual pie/galette? Or something like a pita/burek or a spanakopita?

Also I'm realizing just how popular that flavor combination is, half the planet has a cultural version of spinach and cheese in a pie format.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
more of a casserole No crust of any type. Spinach/Feta pie is what Mrs Mud calls it. (she even will use a pie pan instead of casserole dish to bake it). It is tasty.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Waiting for an inspector to come and sign off on my basement finishing/new bathroom, fingers crossed!

1667406391971.png

1667406411788.png

1667406423450.png

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
CSB: The company next door to us is having utility work done. All on their property but there is a policeman traffic control. K9 unit and his dog is with him. Those dogs are so well behaved and love their job.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Waiting for an inspector to come

What's that?

🤣😂

I don't got time for inspections when doing renovations. Something I picked up from my dad...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
hovering over that send button
1667408578995.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Can I ask, why do you need an inspector in a house that I assume you already own and aren't going to be renting out your basement?
it was such a complicated decision to perform the basement finishing under permit. Ultimately, seems if you do it under permit and are subject to the inspections, you can claim the square footage etc, in case we ever riceburner the house. If we didn't permit it, we risk needing to tear it down

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
it was such a complicated decision to perform the basement finishing under permit. Ultimately, seems if you do it under permit and are subject to the inspections, you can claim the square footage etc, in case we ever riceburner the house. If we didn't permit it, we risk needing to tear it down

"It was like that when I got it"

Status
Not open for further replies.