GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Just because they're in CSB doesn't mean you can trust them. You never know when someone is actually just a Twitter conspiracy theorist who won't honor their obligations.
It'll happen eventually, but not yet. I'm a sleeper conspiracist.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
1674691745285.png

wallet arrived today

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Didnt send as F&f?

Not that I don't trust him, I just didn't even think about it, since I've never seen PayPal hold funds like that. I even added an extra 10% on top of the agreed price since he was giving me such a good bro deal. I'll just hit the "All good" button once it pops up in 48 hrs so he can get his money.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Not that I don't trust him, I just didn't even think about it, since I've never seen PayPal hold funds like that. I even added an extra 10% on top of the agreed price since he was giving me such a good bro deal. I'll just hit the "All good" button once it pops up in 48 hrs so he can get his money.
lol, and I thought you were doing that on purpose and included more just to make sure it covered the fee.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
lol, and I thought you were doing that on purpose and included more just to make sure it covered the fee.

PayPal fees ain't no 10%, I WAS JUST TRYIN TO BE NICE!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I just hope this thing survives. I might have to give it all back.

If that thing doesn't survive a trip up the east coast, nothing ever will.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
^^^^How to say you don't ship often without actually saying it.
Usually about every 6 years. The cycle of time I keep my cars. Part out a few things, then a long break from shipping again. I always say no to shipping large objects too. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.