GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Speaking of refunds… I have still yet to receive anything from Headliner Magic. I need to get around to making a call and dropping some warnings. Then I’ll start leaving reviews everywhere.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I’ve already sent multiple emails.

torga

Autocross Champion
I got Alice in Chains burrowed way deep into my brain today, specifically Would?. Can't get it outta my head.

IIIINTO THE FLOOD AGAAAIIIIIN

Phur

Autocross Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion
I got Alice in Chains burrowed way deep into my brain today, specifically Would?. Can't get it outta my head.

IIIINTO THE FLOOD AGAAAIIIIIN
Unplugged or the studio version?

torga

Autocross Champion
Unplugged or the studio version?

I've listened to the studio version more, so that's the one my brain memmers.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Wait, What shifter parts?

I've got a euro short shifter, didn't do shit about the side to side.
The short shift lever for the side to side throw is really the only aftermarket part on the car I wasn't able to remove. I have the dieselgeek bracket and they give you a solid plastic bushing to replace the rubber bushing with. You have to rip out the stock bushing from the endlink and it was kinda mangled. I didn't want to deal with it. Definitely recommend the DG bracket though.

DangerDane2008

Drag Racing Champion
F93EC2E0-C6D6-4C5F-ADEC-F2655613AAE8.jpeg

I bet this is stupid to keep running and on the road but I still want it. I also want it bagged laying body.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
It is PayPal, not the buyer.

I've had them do the same thing in the past. Usually the money is released when the tracking info is entered, once or twice when it was delivered.

I assumed it was the seller. "We've had problems with this Sterkrazzy fella being shady and you can't trust someone with an aol.com email address. We're going to hold his money until we're sure the package is delivered..." kinda thing 😂

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Psh. Except for that time someone hacked my account here and sold a couple of things I sold a while ago my record is perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.