GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

torga

Autocross Champion
Standby for the Acadia outrage...a bEeR sHOuLd bE 89 cENts AnD tHaTS aLl iM wiLliNg tO pAY

an 89-cent beer is commonly referred to as "water"

GolNat

Autocross Champion
PB&J sandwiches for lunch

torga

Autocross Champion
Last pack of craft cider I bought was $24 for a 4 pack...

was at one of my favorite breweries the other day and they had a bunch of 20oz bottles at the register of a special beer they made. I was closing out, picked up one of the bottles and said "ring me up for one, how much?" guy says $25. Never mind, and I just put it right back.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Hard agree, the cider that's everywhere is mostly sickly sweet garbage, imo. English style dry is great, or most dry craft. $2-4/can doesn't sound bad to me. Most craft beers are at least $4/can up where I live -- mostly hovering around $4.50-6.
Yeah, that's where it loses me as a value proposition. At $5 a drink at home, I'd rather make a really good old fashioned or Manhattan with Whistle Pig or something.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Leftovers from the lord's chicken last night

You know how you feel most people commenting here must never have eaten good pizza?

That's the same way I think about you (and several others) with chicken wings. If you think Buffalo Wild Wings is the epitome of good chicken wings/tenders/sauces, you can't have ever eaten good wings.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Wtf Wendys? Wtf did you do to your nuggets?
1674757546689.png

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
You know how you feel most people commenting here must never have eaten good pizza?

That's the same way I think about you (and several others) with chicken wings. If you think Buffalo Wild Wings is the epitome of good chicken wings/tenders/sauces, you can't have ever eaten good wings.
It's really just their sauce, specifically Thai curry. The wings aren't the epitome of good wing on their own. I make a better wing at home but to date nobody including myself can make a better tasting sauce than Thai curry at bww. Fight me

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Unpopular opinion , beer sould never come in a can. Aluminum bottles are the only exception. Can beer is awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.