GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
This is typically my FCP free shipping g experience. I’ve had Friday afternoon orders on my doorstep on Saturday.

Yep, love living 90 minutes from them. Choose the cheapest shipping, it still usually arrives next day.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
1674756105003.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion

torga

Autocross Champion
I can't drink beer anymore (health related, I still love it) and I've been slowly warming up to cider as an alternative beverage for sports ball and fire pit time. The problem I'm finding is that the mass produced ones taste like apple juice (disgusting) and I prefer dry craft cider, hopped if possible, and they're frequently $2-4 a can. I like it, but that seems like way too much.

Hard agree, the cider that's everywhere is mostly sickly sweet garbage, imo. English style dry is great, or most dry craft. $2-4/can doesn't sound bad to me. Most craft beers are at least $4/can up where I live -- mostly hovering around $4.50-6.

torga

Autocross Champion

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Hard agree, the cider that's everywhere is mostly sickly sweet garbage, imo. English style dry is great, or most dry craft. $2-4/can doesn't sound bad to me. Most craft beers are at least $4/can up where I live -- mostly hovering around $4.50-6.
Standby for the Acadia outrage...a bEeR sHOuLd bE 89 cENts AnD tHaTS aLl iM wiLliNg tO pAY

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Just reminded me taco bell was the first place I went after I had my braces taken off.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Standby for the Acadia outrage...a bEeR sHOuLd bE 89 cENts AnD tHaTS aLl iM wiLliNg tO pAY

Last pack of craft cider I bought was $24 for a 4 pack...

Status
Not open for further replies.