GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I have no preference at all. Some of my favorite beers are in cans, some are in bottles. I can't change what they put it in and I don't care.

torga

Autocross Champion
The UX of cans is best, though. Don't break, they can pack up real nice -- vastly prefer those plastic clip-on can holders to a 6pk bottle carrier. Can crush em when you're done to save space in the recycle bin.

Prolly 90% of the beer I buy myself for home comes in a can. Only the 16+oz special one-off beers are ever in bottles, from the breweries around me.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
cans rule bc you can tape them together as a staff and then have a saber fight with another person
I don't have the image handy but wizard staff is a hell of a game. I was only able to find a lame set of basic rules (involving making a staff taller than you), but there's a more fleshed-out ruleset out there that involves some actual fun

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
@sterkrazzy

1674759856158.png

Fly in to Boston, I'll pick you up and bring you to VT.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Only $10k above MSRP 🤣

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
It's not even "new", shit's got 2k miles on it...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Im not much of a wings guy but i do like wingstop quite a bit

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Love seein bars/breweries that display the date of the last draft line cleaning. Gives me comfort.
Yes, all to often ive gotten beer with colored foam that tastes bad. Assume it means their lines havent been cleaned.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
It's not even "new", shit's got 2k miles on it...
I'm sure someone will still buy it. That white optionless RS3 in orlando is still sitting there though. These are not cars that should sit on the lot for more than a day, but they get a little crazy with the prices and hope some maniac that's losing his patience like me will swoop in and buy it.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.