GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

torga

Autocross Champion
I don't have the image handy but wizard staff is a hell of a game. I was only able to find a lame set of basic rules (involving making a staff taller than you), but there's a more fleshed-out ruleset out there that involves some actual fun
Oh god, wizard staff. There were no rules that I remember. Only to make your staff as tall as you could.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
man that cluster sucks
It's got like 3 different layouts you can use. Seems like most the time people have it set to the runway.

It's kinda weird that the RPMs run down towards you instead of going up though.
1674760811882.png

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Wtf Wendys? Wtf did you do to your nuggets?
View attachment 271355
"Hey look, wings!"
It's really just their sauce, specifically Thai curry. The wings aren't the epitome of good wing on their own. I make a better wing at home but to date nobody including myself can make a better tasting sauce than Thai curry at bww. Fight me
I agree with this sentiment actually. It's the only sauce I order there and makes suffering through their mediocre wings worthwhile.
Draft>Aluminum bottle>glass bottle>cans.
You all know draft is coming out of a giant can right?

Canned beer is fine if you pour it into a glass.

torga

Autocross Champion
You all know draft is coming out of a giant can right?

Canned beer is fine if you pour it into a glass.

yeh, but the can back there was prolly just filled and typically is empty very quickly, relatively speaking. beer in a 12/16oz can sits and sits and sits and sits. Who knows how long it's been in there. flavor leeching takes time, and the cans in the store have a disadvantage on that

riceburner

Autocross Champion

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
yeh, but the can back there was prolly just filled and typically is empty very quickly, relatively speaking. beer in a 12/16oz can sits and sits and sits and sits. Who knows how long it's been in there
A lot of them have dates on them so you know exactly how long they've been in there. Just check the dates when you buy 🤷‍♂️

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I'm not sure I've ever had a skunky beer from a brown bottle. If I have it's only happened once maybe twice and I've forgotten about it. Clear and green bottles are the worst though. Coronas, Heinekens, New Castles...shit like that will skunk on you so much more often. I think corona actually adds skunk to it as people expect it to be there and it's why you need the lime.

I had a can that was skunky once. Then I looked a lot closer at the can and it was some 420 thing. Keep my green out of my beer, man.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I have no preference at all. Some of my favorite beers are in cans, some are in bottles. I can't change what they put it in and I don't care.
Also this

dtfd

Autocross Champion
99% of craft beers are in cans.

At this point going to a liquor store you're going to find vastly superior beers in a can than you would in a bottle. That's just a fact.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Just imagine how good they would be in a glass bottle.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion

At this point going to a liquor store you're going to find vastly superior beers in a can than you would in a bottle. That's just a fact.
I kinda find that to be opposite, but I drink a lot of stuff imported from germany. I go for the wheat beers that have sediment sitting on the bottom and you have to roll the bottle and tilt it upside to get all that good stuff swirling around before you pour it.

torga

Autocross Champion

unless it's the $10-15 bottle with a wax-dipped top.

I fucking HATE the wax dipped top, it's the stupidest shit in the world. If a brewery is gonna do that, PLEASE for the love of GOD, give it an EZ opening strip like a bottle of Maker's.

But no, they never do, you have to hack the wax off like a fucking caveman. I refuse to buy more of these bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.