GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
My all-time favorite beer
SmartSelect_20230126_152120_Chrome.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
@dtfd was a straight asshole, got me turned on to Mighty Squirrel sours, and there's only one location in RI that sells Mighty Squirrel, about half an hour away.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

dtfd

Autocross Champion
@dtfd was a straight asshole, got me turned on to Mighty Squirrel sours, and there's only one location in RI that sells Mighty Squirrel, about half an hour away.
You're 45 minutes to an hour away from the mighty squirrel brewery in Waltham.

Swing on by it's like 10 minutes from my place :ROFLMAO:

Due to Boston's very special kind of traffic, I think getting mighty squirrel is as far away from you, time wise, as it is to @messrock during rush hour.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I also like Stouts and Porters but they're too heavy and I have the alcohol tolerance of a fetus.

torga

Autocross Champion
what is this "file management" i need to worry about

I prefer to organize photos in folders, rather than scroll endlessly in a camera roll where every photo gets dumped. I'm a photographer, I'm constantly organizing photos, uploading them to my phone, etc. This is why it matters to me.
Not a big deal for most, but this process suddenly becoming difficult is a deal breaker for me.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
But can your apple do this.....

Screenshot_20230126-164300_Snes9x EX+.jpg

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
I prefer to organize photos in folders, rather than scroll endlessly in a camera roll where every photo gets dumped. I'm a photographer, I'm constantly organizing photos, uploading them to my phone, etc. This is why it matters to me.
Not a big deal for most, but this process suddenly becoming difficult is a deal breaker for me.
yeah nah i get it i just dont hae a camera that can send them straight to my phone

GolNat

Autocross Champion

iPhotos and icloud albums is where I organize mine. Do you use a Mac computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.