GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
If it's like my res delete he could have it monday. Shit came as fast as a 40 yo virgin.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Ok. Those 2 comments shouldn't have been so close together.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230126-165521_Firefox Nightly.jpg
    Screenshot_20230126-165521_Firefox Nightly.jpg
    368.5 KB · Views: 36

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
If it's like my res delete he could have it monday. Shit came as fast as a 40 yo virgin.
That was fedex, I think they tend to be a little faster. Anytime I go there all they ever offer me is 2 day shipping or next day.

torga

Autocross Champion
iPhotos and icloud albums is where I organize mine. Do you use a Mac computer?

I don't, but I could still use iCloud on my Windows PC to connect/organize. It was a mess of issues. The organization, the file picking when sharing, the process wasn't as streamlined. There were just so many hoops to hop thru to get a photo from my PC, fully onto the iPhone. It certainly wasn't impossible to organize, but for some reason it took several steps whereas on Android, it's literally two steps.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I don't, but I could still use iCloud on my Windows PC to connect/organize. It was a mess of issues. The organization, the file picking when sharing, the process wasn't as streamlined. There were just so many hoops to hop thru to get a photo from my PC, fully onto the iPhone. It certainly wasn't impossible to organize, but for some reason it took several steps whereas on Android, it's literally two steps.

For sure. I think it is optimized for a Mac user but even then seems to have extra steps.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
so this saturday is local battlebots again and the machine called "flameout" has been redesigned and i cannot wait. the old one was a 30lb machine that just was a small jet engine on two wheels whose sole purpose was to just push things around from a corner with the thrust.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
(I'm getting scammed aren't I?)

Status
Not open for further replies.