GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The exact Cadillac demographic....
I'd consider a CT4 V blackwing with a manual. Cool car. CT5 too big for me, but blackwing is cool. Regular CT4 V with the 2.7l is interesting, but no manual.

Every other Cadillac is gross.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I'd go look at some of those $500 to $1000 paint jobs.

Just wrap it with a good wrap. We know you aren't going to keep all that long anyways.

That's probably actually a good idea. Something he can DIY in his garage at his pace. Only would cost a few hundred bucks.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I'd consider a CT4 V blackwing with a manual. Cool car. CT5 too big for me, but blackwing is cool. Regular CT4 V with the 2.7l is interesting, but no manual.

torga

Autocross Champion
gonna be visiting san francisco in a few weeks, can't wait to have some real tacos. back to new mexico in a few months, too.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion

I love the CT4VBW, even if the name is a ridiculous mouthful to say. The dealer local to me has like 9 in stock with manual transmissions, which seems nuts. Makes me wonder if there isn't that much demand, because they aren't producing that many.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
I think jay ment this....

YyMLxJ5.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

torga

Autocross Champion
Daaaang. I got a letter from my dealer. I thought it might be my loan info. Even better, it's a check for $283. They overcharged on the DMV fees.

time to buy arby's lady a few dozen roses! have them delivered to the restaurant. and then never go to that arby's again.