GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The rest are as dumb or dumber than jet fuel can't melt steel.

Incompetence and hubris, not a conspiracy by the US, allowed 9/11 to happen.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
That's exactly what a lizard person would say...
Ah this brings me back. I secretly hoped one day you'd go back to hurling insults at anyone that disagrees with you lol. Forum was more fun at least.

cb1111

1689207920649.png

Ukraine took out a senior Russian general with a Storm Shadow missile nearly 100 miles behind the front line: reports (msn.com)

Russia wants to tempt back the talented youth who ditched it for invading Ukraine, but hasn't figured out how, report says (msn.com)

Storm Shadows are a threat to Russian forces in Ukraine, but busted missile remains may offer lessons for Moscow's military (msn.com)

Sweden joining NATO creates crisis for Russian Baltic Fleet (msn.com)

ISW explains why Russia's Defence Minister is trying to portray Ukraine's counteroffensive as failed (msn.com)

Ukraine Karate Master Killed Russian Commander, Police Say (msn.com)

Dramatic moment Russian police arrest submarine murder suspect in his underwear (msn.com)

What was life like for Ukrainians under Russian occupation? The liberated speak out (msn.com)

Russia's Lavrov: Ukraine conflict will not end until West drops plans defeat Moscow (msn.com)

Russian Troops Say They Are Locked in a Pit After Refusing to Fight (msn.com)

Russian Official Comments on Missing General's Whereabouts (msn.com)

Explosion in Berdiansk: State Duma confirms death of Russian General Tsokov (msn.com)

Russia says it'll be a 'game-changer' if Ukraine uses cluster bombs and it will have to do the same. It's been using them since the start of the war. (msn.com)

14 Russian generals support Wagner chief Prigozhin in defiance of Putin, Ukraine’s top security official says (msn.com)

Zelenskyy sternly reacts to Wallace's remarks on Ukraine’s lack of ‘gratitude’ (msn.com)

Russian forces lure Russians to Mariupol for recreation with lies about deep rear (msn.com)

Russia's General Surovikin captured by Russian counterintelligence and isolated (msn.com)

‘Surovikin’s Pyramids’ installed on Wagnerites’ graves – photo (msn.com)

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Ah this brings me back. I secretly hoped one day you'd go back to hurling insults at anyone that disagrees with you lol. Forum was more fun at least.

Not an insult, just making up equally ridiculous accusations with zero evidence.