GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: How Dare You Recommend The Right Tool For The Job!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Dang I left at 5:45 this morning and just got home what did I miss?

We taught the new kid the proper way to install coilovers.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
costco hotdogs will make you unhinge your jaw to get the whole thing in your mouth, but to date it's the first time I've eaten a hotdog and not felt like a second one was necessary to constitute a meal. I did have one with natural casing once and that was plenty 🤮

and I don't get why people don't just say 'excuse me' when they need something behind someone anymore, but it's annoying as shit. If I'm shopping, there's about a 40% chance that there's gonna be some dumb bastard hovering as I try to remember what food our cat likes, and they won't fucking say anything they just try to psychologically bully me into moving. I stay planted til they give up and leave the aisle now, because I'm determined to force people to use their words like grownups.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Love it.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
to date it's the first time I've eaten a hotdog and not felt like a second one was necessary to constitute a meal.

You come up this way again, stop by a Spike's.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
costco hotdogs will make you unhinge your jaw to get the whole thing in your mouth, but to date it's the first time I've eaten a hotdog and not felt like a second one was necessary to constitute a meal. I did have one with natural casing once and that was plenty 🤮

and I don't get why people don't just say 'excuse me' when they need something behind someone anymore, but it's annoying as shit. If I'm shopping, there's about a 40% chance that there's gonna be some dumb bastard hovering as I try to remember what food our cat likes, and they won't fucking say anything they just try to psychologically bully me into moving. I stay planted til they give up and leave the aisle now, because I'm determined to force people to use their words like grownups.
It's because people get offended now if you say excuse me / pardon me. I still do it after giving them a moment to see if they'll move on, but there's like a 50/50 shot that they'll either politely move or give me a death stare and lock in.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Dang I left at 5:45 this morning and just got home what did I miss?
We asked you how your big fancy meeting went the day before.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
New guy posted pics of his mom too iirc

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
IMG_8830.jpeg

GolNat

Autocross Champion
IMG_0944.jpeg
IMG_0945.jpeg