Votes: 32 72.7%
  • 1st Saturday & Last Saturday

Votes: 12 27.3%

• Total voters

JulioVR6

Norcal FTW
Car(s)
2008 R32 81-5k
Yeah man today was great and yeah you was the only sick gli hope to see you soon!!!

Do you have any pic's?

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
I have some pics. I will be posting them up in a little bit once i finish uploading. I tried getting everyone with a golfmkv.com sticker.

conom06d

Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
^WERD. Was yours the RS with the Black rims at the left side of the "coooool" cars

OhPee

Go Kart Champion
Good time today yall. Would have been even better if it was closer to home ;) I think my toes are burned

Dinan E53

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 R32
great time... btw rick they called your number out during the raffle cuz it was the number before mine... it was for 75.00 gift certificate for upholstery work

conom06d

Car(s)
3 wheels and wings

JulioVR6

Norcal FTW
Car(s)
2008 R32 81-5k
It was lookin good! dats why.

I was the one towards the beginning of the long line of cars.

Thanks man!

Oh i remember you car now!! You got there bit late huh? Hey you car looks really nice too man :thumbsup: my wife and I were talking about it when you got there

conom06d

Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
Thanks man!

Oh i remember you car now!! You got there bit late huh? Hey you car looks really nice too man :thumbsup: my wife and I were talking about it when you got there

nah i was there from the start...i rolled in with sacwater. it is the first pic in my bunch in the pic thread

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
great time... btw rick they called your number out during the raffle cuz it was the number before mine... it was for 75.00 gift certificate for upholstery work

OhPee

Go Kart Champion

I dont think they were in order. Steven pulled in ahead of me. They called out what would have been that number, but it wasnt steven that won it.

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
Hey Julio, let me know when you can get that aluminum cap for the DV and I'll give you money for it next time I see you.

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
I dont think they were in order. Steven pulled in ahead of me. They called out what would have been that number, but it wasnt steven that won it.
Yeah but if we all pulled in together then it was someone in our group that won it. The tickets were somewhat in order cus the dude with the Jetta had the ticket number right before mine and someone else in our group had the ticket number after mine.
Hey Mike, why didnt you just let him know? Uphulstry work would have been sick, I dont know what you can do with $75 of it tho.:iono: