GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Boomers Attempt To Decipher Gen Z Mad Libs

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Wife got the tiggy back today. Who's taking bets on how long it will take for the light to come back on?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Wife got the tiggy back today. Who's taking bets on how long it will take for the light to come back on?

How many times have you said to her "This wouldn't have happened with the R!!"

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
How many times have you said to her "This wouldn't have happened with the R!!"

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
More times than I can count.......

But, maybe it will have a nice long happy cel free life.......

Who am I kidding, it's a VW, that doesn't exist.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
au contraire mon fraire

riceburner

Autocross Champion
dogs I am BUSY

Field work 5AM-2PM. Got home and had 60 emails piled up. Had a 2.5 hour meeting that I had to drive our of nowhere that resulted in me having to work for probably another 2hours min right now.
I was gonna be 'off' tomorrow because I work from 9PM - 5AM Thursday and Friday, but nope I will literally be working all day tomorrow far as I can tell, probably for whatever I'm awake for on Friday as well.

As such, no idea where to look for a title change. Anything fun that I missed today? Brat Burner kills Human Hopdoug?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I got a huge project dumped on me yesterday, the business gave me a 30 min overview of what they're wanting to do...I counted 6 integration points, a bunch of UI updates/new functionality. So many unknown details....they ended with ok cool you got t everything you need? Uhh...in 30 mins? No. And they want it scoped by Friday and implemented by March. LOL

I debated going to the office this morning and forcing them to sit down with me and go over these details they left out but it's rainy and I didn't want to sit in traffic for 2 hours. Meh
holy shit, see my post above, pretty much what I just dealt with. Some people just want to 'make it go away'

you have my sincerest condolences.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
dogs I am BUSY

Field work 5AM-2PM. Got home and had 60 emails piled up. Had a 2.5 hour meeting that I had to drive our of nowhere that resulted in me having to work for probably another 2hours min right now.
I was gonna be 'off' tomorrow because I work from 9PM - 5AM Thursday and Friday, but nope I will literally be working all day tomorrow far as I can tell, probably for whatever I'm awake for on Friday as well.

As such, no idea where to look for a title change. Anything fun that I missed today? Brat Burner kills Human Hopdoug?

The answer to this question is "a different company" :unsure:😎

==

Feeling a little scummy after calling out of work for tomorrow, even though I know it was probably the right move. I hate that that's a thing.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i should call off for the next few days. I might have covie. i atleast got a cold of some sort

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Going to drive to PA on Friday and get a dog.

1000002789.png

Like, actual plan made. Ordered a little front seat carrier for my car.

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Most really busy people are just bad at time management.

Just sayin. 😋

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Can't sleep

Acadia18

Autocross Champion