GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Woodski Is A Debbie Downer And Doesn't Like Fun

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Depends on your non-winter setup. All seasons could go on now. If summer tires, I prefer to wait until the low temps are above 40 for a week or two.

It has been unseasonably warm here lately as well (high 50s/low 60s), but it's supposed to be snowing again by Saturday.

Definitely too early.

We're still gonna have some 20 degree mornings still.

Too soon. This weather isn't going to last

It'll snow in April

Well they're just all seasons (not summer tires), on the dad van, so I bit the bullet and swapped them out since it was nice & I had the motivation. (lugging up & taking down wheels/tires for 2 cars to the basement is a pain in the ass btw)

And, additionally, I hand washed the van too....it was like 73 degrees out.
I've never done that in February.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Ew...multi quote.

28°F and windy as fuck this morning.

Unpleasant. Happy leap day, bros 😋

Last edited:

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
finally got to go back to studio and master 6 new tracks! going to upload them one day at a time. here's the first one :) i havent laid anything down in over 2 years and have barely practiced lol but i'm pretty happy with it!
https://soundcloud.com/adam-voss%2Faint-new-to-this-featuring-hero-prod-2spvced
here's my lyrics, don't have hero's lyrics but his verse was dope

Mostly try to keep it upbeat
Architect of structured rhymes in drum beats - check the cutsheets
I don’t come with baggage, you can hold your luggage
Pushing shoving, y'all can shove it - got no time for grudges

Allergic to bullshit and don’t like fucking around
Won't argue semantics; you're just full of it now
I keep a birds eye view while stickin' low to the ground
Every verse I spew you know I'm holding it down

But I won’t propose that I'm proud, After all
Most leaders only there cause they were holding you down
But Really they were hoping you'd drown
Suppose they got nothing left to float on but their lowered morales

Got bigger fish to fry - catch you at the Golden corral, if I have to…
We piss-match over crapshoots and want cash to boot
I’m just a rapper didn’t mean to attack you,
Its like stockholm syndrome, with several billion people that we’re latched to

I’m just chillin getting by, I'm nothing too spectacular
The times will change our waste of time is nothing but distractions
People argue back and forth about the politics and captions
Feel my heart attacked, no cardiac, artery plaque?

Maybe there's too much access to the facts that get
Mismatched to fabricate this manuscript
Vatican passages out the ass like pathogens
Cant stomach that they keep on coming back to feel the wrath again

Beyond that I’m just kind of feelin pretty stagnant,
Every day feels like a different civil war re-enactment
Lost with no compass tryna find compassion
Time comes and passes… Whatever that meant

Used to feel stuck in class but now I'm stuck in management
Fuck the past tense but we're also stuck in that shit
Whats up with these double baggin knuckle draggers
Chasing paper like birds from the cats,

sufferin succotashe
Once my cash adjusts for tax, funds knocked out like mustard gas
Known to be all over the map like clustered graphs,
But you can catch me revving in the underpass
this is not at all what I thought a cinnamon toast crunch would sound like

good stuff though

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
The Holy Mezger

CSB: Drove 570 miles today. My neck is fused, and my back probably hurts worse than you old guys' backs.
Ate hibachi with Mr.981 and Mrs.981. Cool and nice people.
370 miles tomorrow and about 550 on Friday. KMS
glad you made it to the first big stop, that's a hell of a drive. Always a fun time to meet up with a bro 🤙

Jmitchell4873

Go Kart Champion
Happy leap day........
Hopefully none of you weirdos tries to say you're four times younger than you really are..........I know my wife would, if her birthday was today, she is forever 29. :LOL:

I turn 43 in May, and only took (see the past tense) pride in a couple small things about myself. Well one of those things is slipping, had to order my first pair of eyeglasses, progressives at that, and it hurt my pride just a bit. I think I'll install my coilover kit from Cygnus this weekend to try and forget that I'm definitely on the downhill slide.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Happy leap day........
Hopefully none of you weirdos tries to say you're four times younger than you really are..........I know my wife would, if her birthday was today, she is forever 29. :LOL:

I turn 43 in May, and only took (see the past tense) pride in a couple small things about myself. Well one of those things is slipping, had to order my first pair of eyeglasses, progressives at that, and it hurt my pride just a bit. I think I'll install my coilover kit from Cygnus this weekend to try and forget that I'm definitely on the downhill slide.
Getting old is a privilege not everyone gets to enjoy.

Jmitchell4873

Go Kart Champion
20yrs ago I was reenlisting in a Blackhawk ripping across Sadr City at rooftop level.

Fuuuk I’m getting old. Happy leap year.
Hopefully you made good use of that tax free bonus!

I was in Baghdad at that same time with Mark Milley's BCT. I was probably sitting on the rooftop of an IP station or on a walking patrol in Kadhimiya or Khadra waiting for someone with a heavier collar than me to make a decision about something.

clownish

just clowning around
The weather jump from 60s to 20s has bitten so many people in the ass today because everything was hot, then it thunderstormed, then it froze. I passed at least 3 accidents and entire downtown CLE is gridlocked since 6AM with the idiots who spun out after flooring it while passing another spun out car on black ice. We should make snow tires and annual drivers tests mandatory in the snow belt.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
The weather jump from 60s to 20s has bitten so many people in the ass today because everything was hot, then it thunderstormed, then it froze. I passed at least 3 accidents and entire downtown CLE is gridlocked since 6AM with the idiots who spun out after flooring it while passing another spun out car on black ice. We should make snow tires and annual drivers tests mandatory in the snow belt.
It could be worse. The river could be on fire again.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
well if they would stop making rivers out of gasoline that would be nice

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
We got some pretty heavy winds and thunderstorms/heavy rain here as well. I need to see what I can do to keep water from getting in the garage, thinking maybe I'll put a small trench with PVC pipe or something like that in to try to help keep stuff dry.

And there's a lot that I wish would be on driver's tests, and retesting regularly-ish to keep people aware.