GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
That may be an option! I've got some family friends in Michigan city that I visit about once a year.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Most of the small guns are too small for me. I have a Sig 365 XL and put a Wilson Combat 1911 style lower frame on it and it makes it way more ergonomic for me but at the end of the day I just can’t shoot the small guns as well so I sacrifice a little comfort for something I can shoot well in my sleep. Compact sizes ftw

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Since you’re on the market try out a Walther PDP for us. I’ve heard they’re pretty good

Salami

Autocross Champion
How about a Springfield Echelon anyone have one? I don't really like full size pistols much but rented one and it was pretty sweet
Don't have one but it seems to tick all of the boxes of what I am looking for. Been watching the reviews for a while now.

Anything you didn't like or things you loved?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Don't have one but it seems to tick all of the boxes of what I am looking for. Been watching the reviews for a while now.

Anything you didn't like or things you loved?
Honestly I loved most things about it. The serrations on the slide are perfect, grip is good sight is good, the slide has a bevel on the rear that is just brilliant. I was shooting 2" groups at 20 yards which I sure as hell can't do with my other pistols. No downsides, I don't prefer full size pistols, if they made this exact gun in a compact size it would be the perfect gun for me. That said, I'm probably going to buy one for a home gun eventually.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I was wondering if a genuine or repop M19 ammo can would contain projectiles up to 9MM and 12-gauge ammo if there was a fire in the house and it go to the ammo? I realize not being the restrictive space of a breech there's much less pressure, but will the steel of the ammo box contain the projectiles?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Over Christmas I grabbed this tisas 1911 and this weekend picked up a kimber r7 mako which quickly became my favorite pistol. It came with an appendix holster and I just can't understand how people carry like that. I couldn't even sit down with it on
1000001770.jpg
1000001807.jpg

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
There is a fun show this weekend and I want to thin the heard a bit.

Does $1200 sound reasonable for this, including the ammo? It’s a 29-3, not a super desirable version since it’s not pinned/recessed like -1 and -2, but it’s also old enough to have a hammer mounted firing pin, no internal lock etc.

Too high? Too low? About right?

IMG_8534.jpeg

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Price seams very fair. Around the internet they are going for 1k to 3k depending on condition and if original box is included. For a gun show price, it should sell easily I would think.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
F06F3A5E-D185-48C0-B87E-1A9E0286A0B1.jpeg

A4126F16-0F65-4152-9C89-E9F3DE8D949C.jpeg

2C120EE2-3C99-4334-9DD2-DFBD6DF74578.jpeg

Picked up a Walther P99 Final Edition the other day. Boy does it live up to the James Bond name and then some. And I generally hate polymer guns and striker triggers. I’m a CZ and Colt guy. Shown with my ready steady PPS M2 for size comparison. About 22oz but holds 15 or 17 with shelf mag

Such a fantastic shooter I ordered an older model and will likely order another. Maybe even a fourth I think I found my Excalibur.

DA/SA hammer fired smoothness in a striker package with all the benefits of both. What a gun /salute 🇩🇪

Get one while you can

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
20240217_200300.jpg

Just finished my .300 blackout build. Have a coyote tan sig tango 1-6 lpvo that just came in the mail the other day. Once I get home I'll get to install it and put some rounds through it.