GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread**

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Whoever thinks Kobe is wearing out....

not even at his peak.

Hmmm....In other news, make it another team to go up 2-0 to the Lakers this year, after the Denver win. I thought it was going to be a close game, and possibly a Lakers win without Carmelo playing...but it wasn't the case. Billups was huge. I dont know...If I's a Lakers fan, that might make a little statement to me. Reason for concern?

Meanwhile, the Cavs win 10 in a row, and have been without their first and second point guard for these games. I know I'm jumping the gun here...but I just don't see us getting anything less than home court advantage through it all (including the finals). I don't think anyone can catch us.

On another note: Has anyone noticed, or watched any highlights of just how much fun the Cavs are having. They have to be the funniest bench in the NBA. The deepest one too.

HyeWarrior

Banned
Haters gonna hate as soon as we have a bad luck streak... It happens to every team... Denver played ridiculously well, and by Denver, I mean Billups. Yes the Cavs are on fire, and I've noticed the same thing, in the few games I've watched, they're very entertaining.

Tough loss tonight, especially being first back at home, but all they can do is to turn it around while they can.

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Lakers=best team ever.

I dont care what anyone says. I hate Lebron and his crappy sportsmanship.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
^^^It's cool. I wasn't trying to hate Hye. I'm just saying my observation is that they're (the Lakers) having a litte rough run right now. If Kobe's feeling as beat up as he always says he is, then I don't know why he doesn't sit and rest. I just wonder if he's more concerned with winning now, than being healthy later...Perhaps keeping his 200+ consecutive game streak alive means too much to him. Trust me, I want them to be there in the end, because Cleveland will be there...so then it'll finally go down.

Lakers=best team ever.

I dont care what anyone says. I hate Lebron and his crappy sportsmanship.

Hahahaha...What? Do you watch ball? I think if you watch them this year, you'll see some of the best sportsmanship out there.

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
Hmmm....In other news, make it another team to go up 2-0 to the Lakers this year, after the Denver win. I thought it was going to be a close game, and possibly a Lakers win without Carmelo playing...but it wasn't the case. Billups was huge. I dont know...If I's a Lakers fan, that might make a little statement to me. Reason for concern?

Meanwhile, the Cavs win 10 in a row, and have been without their first and second point guard for these games. I know I'm jumping the gun here...but I just don't see us getting anything less than home court advantage through it all (including the finals). I don't think anyone can catch us.

On another note: Has anyone noticed, or watched any highlights of just how much fun the Cavs are having. They have to be the funniest bench in the NBA. The deepest one too.

Let us not confuse having fun on the bench to showing teams up by dancing and carrying on a little too much.

The NBA has anointed Bron as the next "chosen one" and thus receives the most favorable referee treatment of any superstar in recent memory even thought he was not WON ANY CHAMPIONSHIP.

I like Bron, he is a great player but you don't see any other superstars acting like they are on a playground from the bench, have a little class.