GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread**

i don't like the lakers, and i think kobe DOES take way too many shots, i don't think kobe is the best player in the league, but that was a TERRIBLE audio "blog."
1) the guy is a horrible speaker
2) how can the guy say that lebron would win those games? ANYONE having a bad shooting night would have "cost his team the game." maybe he's trying to say that lebron wouldn't keep shooting if he was having an off night?

everyone knows that you have to shoot yourself out of a slump.
3) of COURSE espn is going to hype kobe. he makes money.

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection

not this shit again.... we're all here to talk bball. what fun is it to just come in here as a laker fan and just get virtual HJs from only other laker fans?

isn't it more fun to talk a little trash and have intelligent bball related conversation?

oh, yeah, lakers STILL haven't won at the rose garden since 2005....

btownvw

Ready to race!
haha just saw this thread... pretty funny stuff.

As a Celtics fan I will say that Kobe is awesome and an amazing player, but when players like Odom, Gasol and Vujacic try to play d and act as tought guys it makes me laugh.....

Artest does make the Lakers less soft but I am really not impressed with their record having played 17 of the first 21 games at home....

siKdub

OG Laker on golfmk6.com
is all good i hope Boston actually makes it East Champions. Last year they didnt..

i wanna see see Boston - Lakers in Finals 2010.

HyeWarrior

Banned
is all good i hope Boston actually makes it East Champions. Last year they didnt..

I was a huge Chicago and Boston fan when I was a kid, then I fell off the NBA scene for a while. I'd love to see Lakers and Celtics in the finals :thumbsup:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion

90% of all basketball that I watch is east coast over here. And I can honestly say that I highly doubt that the Celtics will be in the finals. There's a couple of teams they just can't get by. So I doubt you'll get your Lakers Celtics finals.

btownvw

Ready to race!
90% of all basketball that I watch is east coast over here. And I can honestly say that I highly doubt that the Celtics will be in the finals. There's a couple of teams they just can't get by. So I doubt you'll get your Lakers Celtics finals.

HEALTHY the Celtics and Lakers are the best two teams in basketball because they are deep.... these teams the Celtics cant get by do not exist i am sorry. Celtics beat Cleveland in Cleveland already and Orlando in orlando (without Pierce). They lost all 3 to the Hawks this year because Hawks are still pissed at the Celts for punking them (i know 7 games) 2 years ago so they get up for every game with them like it is their last (im not making that up i heard Marvin Williams talk about it in an interview here two days ago)....

I will say the lakers lack of a true PG is wearing Kobe out looks like.... he needs some rest like KG and Sheed are getting here. Regular season means nothing.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
HEALTHY the Celtics and Lakers are the best two teams in basketball because they are deep....

We'll see. Personally, I think it's an easy arguement that Cleveland has a deeper bench than Boston now that Z, Delonte West, and of course the Wild Man are coming off the bench.

In other news: Boston beat Orlando this year (once)...but Orlando also beat Boston this year once (in Boston). So what's your point there? And Cleveland and Boston have only played once...that was the first game of the season (back when Cleveland didn't have any chemistry with Shaq yet). They're a totally different team now. Now that the seasons rolling, game one doesn't mean anything. Not to mention, you contradicted yourself. You said there's no team that can beat Boston, and then went on to say that Atlanta has swept them. NBA's all about match-ups, and Atlanta has their number fare and sqaure. Problem for Boston is that Atlanta's more than likely going to be in the post season. Also, Orlando had their number last year, and has split the first two games with them this year. So I'm not sure where you're getting your info when you say that there's no teams that exist that can beat Boston? Really? Spoken like a true fan I guess. Bottom line is that no one knows whether it will be Cleveland, Boston, Orlando, or Atlanta. One games, one game...and they're all in it. I personally think Boston's going to be plagued by injuries again.

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
HEALTHY the Celtics and Lakers are the best two teams in basketball because they are deep.... these teams the Celtics cant get by do not exist i am sorry. Celtics beat Cleveland in Cleveland already and Orlando in orlando (without Pierce). They lost all 3 to the Hawks this year because Hawks are still pissed at the Celts for punking them (i know 7 games) 2 years ago so they get up for every game with them like it is their last (im not making that up i heard Marvin Williams talk about it in an interview here two days ago)....

I will say the lakers lack of a true PG is wearing Kobe out looks like.... he needs some rest like KG and Sheed are getting here. Regular season means nothing.

Of course you don't mention the lakers :rolleyes:

Of course you don't mention the lakers :rolleyes:

huh?? :iono: