GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 335 Trojan

1. 335 Trojan

New subwoofer/amp set-up in my 2007 335i coupe!

Got my magic box made by the guys at Wicked C.A.S. Might be a bit expensive but its the only box that works for me (need my trunk ao that rules out normal boxes). I also have a 6cd changer so that rules out the driver side boxes. Getting new amp soon (suggestions?????) but for now I am using...
  2. 335 Trojan

Blur racing game

I saw a commercial for it a few days ago...came out Tuesday. Check out the in-game footage. Looks like Mario Kart 64 on steroids with great graphics and sounds. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R01KBu-_ZRc
  3. 335 Trojan

"Welcome Back"

What ever happened to Mase? Now that I have your attention (or not to be honest) i thought I'd share that I haven't been around lately because my 15" Macbook Pro died (4 years old). Took 2 weeks to finally get a new computer. Ended up getting a 15" Macbook Pro 2.66 GHz, 500 GB HD, Nvidia GT...
  4. 335 Trojan

OM nom nom nom...

5. 335 Trojan

I iZ SuP3R!

6. 335 Trojan

I popped by HPFP cherry this past weekend

:lol::lol::lol: Well on my way home from school....I am on the 405 north ---> 101 north interchange and all the sudden I lost power, check engine light comes on and the car starts shaking at any rpm above 1500. Throw my hazards on... I frantically try to merge to the far right lane (while...
  7. 335 Trojan

Got a new Kitten (No Homo)

His name is Cincy since he is a Snow Lynx Bengal. Enjoy.
  8. 335 Trojan

A-Rod Grabs Jeter's ass. WTF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ef2JHSVbWM&feature=player_embedded
  9. 335 Trojan

Space Grey BMW 335i (e92) ---> Vorsteiner, Mtech, KW, Neez.....

Thought I would share some pics of my ride with you guys. Just got the mtech front bumper installed and absolutely love it :happyanim: Now onto the pics: Thanks for C&C in advance!
  10. 335 Trojan

Need help from my GolfMkV.com brethren...Space Gray BMW 335i Content

Currently, I am running 19x8.5 et 35 and 19x10 et 25 which makes an extremely flush fitment. They look great and are super lightweight (approx. 19 and 20 lbs for 19s). Here is my dilemma. I either keep the neez and roll like I am, or sell the neez and use the money to buy Vortex VT996 rims...
  11. 335 Trojan

Looking for a web developer to do a website for me.

Wasn't sure where to put this, so I put it in OT. Figured it could stay safe there. I am looking for a web developer for a project i need to complete. Please PM me if you have good experience in website development. Thanks in advance. --Zack
  12. 335 Trojan

RROD.

I just got RROD. :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:
  13. 335 Trojan

Space Grey BMW 335i (e92) ---> Lowered on Volks!

Hey guys, Just got the car lowered on KW V1s, as well as the Vorsteiner trunk lip (painted to expose some of the CF). I have also added some CF touches such as shark fin, mirrors, roundels etc. What do you guys think?
  14. 335 Trojan

Crooks & Castles.

any fans here? they make some dope shit, my homey just got these shoes that look like gucci shoes. they teamed up with Vans.
  15. 335 Trojan

DRANK YOUR DRANK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVy0fMOwsRc&fmt=18 View in High Quality (HQ)! :laughabove: