GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

"Welcome Back"

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
What ever happened to Mase?

Now that I have your attention (or not to be honest) i thought I'd share that I haven't been around lately because my 15" Macbook Pro died (4 years old).

Took 2 weeks to finally get a new computer. Ended up getting a 15" Macbook Pro 2.66 GHz, 500 GB HD, Nvidia GT 330M 512MB, 4 GB Memory with the new i7 Core.

This thing is a beeeeast! The LED backlit screen is stunning compared to my old LCD (which had faded in brightness in the middle lol). It is quite fast--I ran it through some final cut HD rendering and heavy photoshop mega-files as well as 8 other programs open (at the same time) and it performed quite well. Put my old MB Pro to shame honestly. But that was technology from Summer 2006.

Still getting used to the new trackpad but am so happy right now :happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim:

What's been going on here? I was on my iPhone this whole time on wifi so it wasn't that bad, but my eyes hurt from the screen. Anybody get perma-banned or any unbelievable threads?

bail me out OT fools, I feel like a kid in 2nd grade who missed 2 weeks of school with mono or something.

07Jetta2.5

Double Stuffed
Its true, i seen it.

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
J.B.? who HE IS?!?!?!1

JettaBlaster. Guy that lives near HyeWarrior. He's come out to the local meets and such. He actually drives a Lexus Daily. He does have the Jetta though. I bought tires off him not too long ago. Dude seams computer hacker status.

maxgtiturbo

Banned
JettaBlaster. Guy that lives near HyeWarrior. He's come out to the local meets and such. He actually drives a Lexus Daily. He does have the Jetta though. I bought tires off him not too long ago. Dude seams computer hacker status.

i know jetta blaster, im talking what's his username!?