GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BAM its mitch

1. B

NEEK is a DEEK F250 Powerstroke Thread.

I was just saying that the fixation on tax brackets is stupid. The idea that dropping into the next lower tax bracket is going to drastically change things is false because you only get taxed at that rate for money made above the start of the bracket. This is especially true when their next...
  2. B

You are wrong, if you don't believe me then google it and research for yourself. Tax brackets don't apply to all of your income, they only apply to the amount you made over where the tax bracket started. You will not make/save money by dropping into the lower tax bracket. However, you might...
  3. B

All this talk about dropping into a lower tax bracket has me wondering if those of you mentioning it even know how the tax brackets work. At no point will simply being in a lower tax bracket "save" you money. You will pay less, because you made less. Now if you drop below a cutoff for a tax...
  4. B

Glock/Sherriff Accidental Discharge

The guy was complacent when re-holstering his gun, not uncommon for someone to become complacent when it is a part of their daily life. The gun doesn't care if it is a finger or drawstring that pulls the trigger. Be especially careful when holstering and make sure your holster covers the...
  5. B

POLE - WORST FORUM MEMBER!

It bugs me that they can't do math in that video.
  6. B

Whats your occupation?

Never would have guessed ;) Former EM2/SS here. I'm now work at a nuclear plant as an operator. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  7. B

'Price Is Right' gives its biggest winner yet a $157,000 car

Wow, finally someone with logic here... Only on the internet can winning an Audi R8 put you in the poor house.
  8. B

Brand new Ferrari FF backed up and then ticketed for double parking...

Delivery man was just helping him out with his wheel gap on the front...
  9. B

Notorious VAG's to 135i or not to 135i

And you have driven both a V6 Mustang and Camaro and consider both to be more fun to drive than the GTI?
  10. B

A 135i is a budget German vehicle? No, the GTI is a budget German vehicle. How about steering, polar moment of inertia, suspension geometry, shifter feel, throttle response, seats, gearing....the list could go on and on. Based on your logic a V6 Charger would be more fun to drive than the GTI.
  11. B

Because there is more to a car than HP, weight balance and which end drives the car. My brother drives an e90 335i and after driving my car he commented on how he really likes how my car drives. It is a pretty common comment coming from former and current BMW drivers. The GTI isn't going to...
  12. B

Ideal Engine Swap

Turbocharged LS engine into an E36 BMW RB30dett into an S30 Zcar
  13. B

2007 335i $18k

I didn't realize the 335i was offered with a DCT :confused:
  14. B

I guess I am no longer a "car guy"

Eh, driving a lot will do it to you. I drive so much and work at a construction site, I can't possibly keep my car clean. Sometimes drive-through car washes are all I have time for.
  15. B

2007 335i $18k

My brother has a 2007 335i He has somewhere around 150k miles on it I think. He had the extended warranty out to 100k miles. He had the HPFP replaced under warranty, and 1 turbo also replaced under warranty. I helped him replace the other turbo because he was out of warranty at that point...