GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello!
    Thankyou, Ive had a very sad breakup with my mrs and it hurts to have my 2 yo son in the middle of it - Ive been keeping my head down by working on the car and here she is.
    Finally picked myself up and got round to cleaning her.
    I wanted to honour the classy look she has with the colour and subtle chrome highlights.
    Im currently doing a project at the min that I should do a how to guide of.
    I saw that VW america did a Golf Country Concept and in the rear door warning triangle holder, they had 3D printed an LED light to overlook the tailgate for when ever it was needed. Im doing a my version as theirs looked unfinished but still a good idea!

The wheels are Durban 18" I have always liked them and when VW made a mistake during purchase, I managed to get £400 off them as the deal was done and they neglected to notice them on the build sheet, thus not including the price in the finance deal.
    Connor
    Saw your new pics on VWVortex, but that site throws me off due to long connections & timing out etc. Very nice looking & a look I was trying to achieve when the GTD estate first came out...

I take those are GTD side skirts & is that a Maxton design front splitter? I actually got one then sent it back as the underside is rubbish IMHO, & should have a flat double sheet underside, not just a single piece sheet pressed into a shape.

I almost got that dark blue, but it wasn't as lively & purple as my previous dark blue Skoda!

Which alloys are those, as memory forgets & on spacers, not that I will do such a thing, as I like my TD alloys, infact five spokes are so good on this car...well the right type, seen those block five spokes on the white estate with R interior on VWVortex??....sooo wrong....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…