GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Donald

1. D

Infotainment System Restarting Randomly

Mine does it when Parking Assist symbol appears on dashboard but dont have parking assist, can happen any time when driving.
  2. D

Infotainment Hardware and Software Updates

My info system completely reboots after the symbol Parking Assist Manoeuvre appears on the dashboard when driving and I don’t have Parking Assist. Software is 1899.
  3. D

I am on 1899 software and every few days Dynamic Road Sign error flashes on my dashboard and the screen reboots itself and loses all the stored telephone nos.
  4. D

Infotainment system rebooting

Had the same software 1899 also losing the contacts you have set up from your mobile
  5. D

Just had software 1899 done on my Feb 21 Golf what changes should I see. thanks
  6. D

Apple Music

Thanks for this, I have transferred lots of music onto my phone through Apple Music and registered with cubic telecom but not set up a plan yet.
  7. D

Apple Music

Since I had had my GOLF i could play songs on my iphone through Apple Play. I have now subscribed to Apple Music but can’t see it on Apple play in the car. Any ideas who be great.
  8. D

The did the oil service only today after a second phone call car booked in late December for 3 days got a loan car
  9. D

Booked my car in for oil change last week for tomorrow got phone call from dealer today saying it needs a software update which could take 3 days, not allowed by VW to just do the oil change and rebook the software update, they have no spare loan cars. Nightmare on software 1666 VW GOLF 8 R LINE...
  10. D

Thanks for this would love to know when your car is on the road again
  11. D

I have version 1664 on my MY21 R Line 2 litre TDI in the UK is it due to be upgraded
  12. D

Press Key once to unlock all doors

Back with another question when i receive a phone call through Bluetooth I have turn up the volume to hear them and when I go back to the radio it’s far to loud.
  13. D

Press Key once to unlock all doors

Thanks Maximo for this now changed.