GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Press Key once to unlock all doors

Donald

Passed Driver's Ed
The manual says go to user/setting/set up to personalise your setting as I want 1 touch not 2 touch’s to unlock all doors, can’t find set up on the settings menu, can anyone help.

SRGTD

Autocross Newbie
The manual says go to user/setting/set up to personalise your setting as I want 1 touch not 2 touch’s to unlock all doors, can’t find set up on the settings menu, can anyone help.
I don’t have a mk8 Golf, but I’d expect the procedure to change door unlocking would be the same or very similar to my 2020 Polo GTI+ where the procedure is as follows;

- access the car settings menu via the infotainment screen; there’s an ‘Opening and Closing‘ option;
8093698D-A9E0-4717-8536-9A425910AEA8.jpeg

- select the ‘Opening and Closing‘ option, and there’s a ‘Door Unlocking‘ option with a drop down box that gives the following options;

E8DA3C67-F83A-4145-9DE6-24450DF43C3E.jpeg

- Select the required option.

I personally prefer the default setting of one touch to unlock the driver‘s door only and two touches for all doors for security reasons; the default ‘single door’ setting prevents unwanted/uninvited individuals gaining access to the car via the other doors if you happen to be parked in an unfamiliar or unsafe area.

Donald

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for this on the Golf 8 you have diagram of the car in vehicle settings for interior and exterior you can change but no mention of opening and closing.

Donald

Passed Driver's Ed
Back with another question when i receive a phone call through Bluetooth I have turn up the volume to hear them and when I go back to the radio it’s far to loud.