GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
E

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey edward i am interested in purchasing the tinted cherry led tails from you, how would i go about purchasing them and how much would the total cost be to houston, tx?
    Hi Ed,

Just a quick question. After installing the lights I noticed that when the lights are on the intensity difference between the park and brakes lights is minimal. When engaging the brake I would have thought there would be more intensity (brighter)!

Cheers,
    Kieron
    Yes, there are dark red sets for RHD. I just sold 2 sets to a couple guys in Ireland.

Price is still $415 US shipped.

If you are interested, just let me know your paypal email.

Thanks,

Ed
    Are there sets for RHD dark red with fog light?

I would interested in a set. Is the GB still active?
    Ed

I should be cleared to get the lights this week after seeing the pics of those R20. send me the pics. thanks.

beian
    M
    The most helpful as well as up-to-date information I found on that subject. Air Retro JordansIndeed pleased that I found your webpage by accident.supra sneakers I will be opting-in to the feed in order that I will have the newest updates. Truly appreciate the information here.
    Hi Ed,

I'm definitely on your waiting list as well. I found a thread that mentioned that you were going to start taking new orders in January...Looking forward to that!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…