GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Grace11

1. G

Mk8 Orders

Well my car is finally in the country and currently with my dealer! Pick up date is Friday!!😍
  2. G

Mk8 Orders

Losing the will to live! Still no shipment date for my car! Been sat at the port over a month and dealer has only had this from VW and no further information!
  3. G

Mk8 Orders

Any news on your car delivery yet? Mines still sat in Emden.. been there for over a month now 🙄 VW promised the car was getting shipped last Thursday evening due to arrive in UK friday- but it never arrived and VW haven't given a date for next shipment it's due to be on yet! Annoying!
  4. G

Mk8 Orders

My car will have been sat at Emden port for 2 weeks as of tomorrow awaiting a shipment to Grimsby but the second it's on one and I have anymore info I will keep you updated!🤣
  5. G

Mk8 Orders

Just for reference this was my journey- 2nd August 2021- order confirmed. Build week updates: Aug 21- Week 47 (Nov 2021) Sept 21- Week 48 (Dec 2021) Oct 21- Week 4 (Jan 2022) Nov 21- Week 6 (February 2022) Dec 21- Week 9 (February 2022) Jan 22- Week 16 (April 2022) Feb 22- Week 23 (June 2022)...
  6. G

Mk8 Orders

Yep I also received date after date for my car! Really lost hope with it and got to the point I was going to cancel multiple times but just kept holding on and so glad I did now! Upgrades I got were the winter pack, upgraded HK sound system and a panoramic sunroof!
  7. G

Mk8 Orders

Always the way! I'm away from start of may for 3 weeks! Just hoping my car makes its way over sooner rather than later and doesn't get delayed!
  8. G

Mk8 Orders

My car was confirmed build week 10- it went into construction and i had the call Monday that it was completed and on its way to Emden port! Fingers crossed yours will be built soon 🤞
  9. G

Mk8 Orders

Anyone from UK who have their car now- how long did it take for the car to be assigned to a shipment once it was dispatched from factory and once assigned how long until you picked up the car/car got delivered?
  10. G

Mk8 Orders

Ordered my GTD August 2021, build week got confirmed in January 2023 for first week in march (previous update was expected build in July 2023, so was chuffed with the news!) Car is now built and in the port waiting!