GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by HereticByDefault

1. HereticByDefault

Hey OT, sometimes I'm not the perfect friend.

This isn't a cool story, so here. tl;dr: Have weekly plans with friends that strictly do not include women, this week plans got effed by me helping my girlfriend write paper, took longer than expected, friends are pissed beyond belief. Would you be THAT pissed? Now if you want any details: Me...
  2. HereticByDefault

3 AM Dog Walker

After a great night of BBQ'ing for the 4th and some time spent with the girlfriend, I'm on my merry way at about 2:30 AM to take her home. I pulled up in front of her house, and we sat in the car for about 30 seconds talking about some random crap. In the middle of one of our sentences, she...
  3. HereticByDefault

Need a bit of input for a marketing project!

One of my group members put together a survey that we need to get out to 50 people, so I figured I would post up here. We're "making" a product and coming up with a marketing plan for it, and our product is an ultra-thin extended battery made by Energizer, that's integrated into the back plate...
  4. HereticByDefault

One-two Finish Fail

6so8be16mL4
  5. HereticByDefault

Holy MS6

A friend told me to check out this thread and I thought the pictures I saw in it may be of interest here. The wheels are a little tacky, IMO, but I've never seen a Speed6 this low.
  6. HereticByDefault

The things you see on the CTA

delete
  7. HereticByDefault

Decisions, decisions

I fell in love with this car today. (Well, not that one, the turbocharged one.) Trying to decide if it'd be worth it to get one. Some big maintainence is coming up on my car, and I have some good positive equity going on along with aftermarket parts to sell. Gives me a good opportunity to get...
  8. HereticByDefault

LED tail lights make everything better

Speed6's included :thumbsup: I know it's not even VW content, let alone MKV, but I thought some of you may appreciate it
  9. HereticByDefault

Nevershoutnever

I was going through their pictures on myspace and came across this one Just thought I'd share.
  10. HereticByDefault

$50 Gold Buffalo Piece

https://www.50dollarbuffalo.com/?mid=665658&a=55964&s=1045476 Now, I know this is a scam, but why are they selling for SO much on eBay? People are bidding up to $3k on these things. It just doesn't add up..:iono:
  11. HereticByDefault

Thinking about opening up a performance shop

A friend of mine and I have been talking for a while about opening a performance shop, but are actually beginning to get serious about it now. We're looking for this to happen between 3-4 years from now, since we want to get into an automotive program beforehand. The problem is, we don't know...
  12. HereticByDefault

Help with editing (n00b content)

I've been trying to get into photography, and I would say that I can take decent shots in the daytime, but I'm horrible at night. I made an attempt at editing a night shot to make it look a bit cleaner...here's a before and after BEFORE AFTER The shot isn't great to begin with, but I'm...
  13. HereticByDefault

Sony Releases New Stupid Piece of Shit That Doesn't Fucking Work

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/93143 Pretty good report on this new cool new Sony shit
  14. HereticByDefault

Who else hates 90% of youtube users?

Sometimes, I get on youtube and watch some videos that I may want to know a bit more about. Where do I turn first? The comments. Where should I not turn to at all? The comments. The only thing I ever see in the comment sections of videos are people calling the video fake, dick-measuring...