GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by IHAZTERBO1

1. IHAZTERBO1

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Hi Sherry[emoji1] Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
  2. IHAZTERBO1

Online dating...

My husband (who is 5 yrs younger) and I met via My Space 5 years ago. We've been married 2 1/2 years of the 5. Both into cars, music, tattoos, beer, sarcasm, etc. Ah yes thank you Internet. ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. IHAZTERBO1

How Long Have You Had You Golf/Golf R/Gti and How Old are You?

I'm 38 and had it for 4 months. I previously had a 03 Jetta 1.8T (24 miles when I bought it in 03). Sold it with 122k on the odometer and now I have a 2010 GTI. Just bought and exhaust system and coilovers for it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. IHAZTERBO1

POWL: SHOULD GOLFMK6 GIRLS ATTEMPT TWERKING

This girl can't even do the electric slide so twerking would be a negative. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. IHAZTERBO1

POLE - Have you faked an orgasm?

Thought it was going to be good. How wrong I was....how wrong. Had to get him to stop somehow.
  6. IHAZTERBO1

Christmas tree-real or fake?

Fake...only because before Christmas the cat will attempt to climb it no less than 50 times and the dog will knock it over with her shenanigans. Plus it's rather Dr. Seuss-ish. Husband hates it but I find it amusing. That's right...feathers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. IHAZTERBO1

The Official Beer Thread

I have a ton of favorites. However Belgians and APAs seem to not agree with me. Porters, IPAs, & Stouts are what I drink the most. However if it's at home and I just want a beer beer...Falls City, Schlitz or PBR. Yes I said Schlitz lol. I go every week to a Bar that has pint night. They serve...
  8. IHAZTERBO1

Thanks!! ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. IHAZTERBO1

Hello my name is Amy. New to this forum. I Just purchased a 2010 DSG GTI. I had a 2003 1.8T Jetta and sold her recently. I honestly have loved VW since a kid! My dad had a super beetle and well the obsession went from there. I need to purchase coil overs first off as the Jetta was a fall into...